Podcast Producer/Audio Editor
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: All others
WHO WE ARE
CoinDesk is an integrated media platform for the next generation of investing, exploring how cryptocurrencies and digital assets are contributing to the evolution of the global financial system and the future of money. Our vision is to inform, educate, and connect communities through news, data, events and research.
CoinDesk is a quickly growing company with incredible ambition. Our global presence has grown exponentially through top quality journalism and event production, creating a community for millions of members. We are all excited to continue on this journey and take pride in the opportunity we have to make a long lasting impact. We’d love for you to join us if you’re willing to take on new challenges and immerse yourself in a world of intelligent, forward thinking individuals.
We are seeking a full time Producer/Audio Editor who will work with the Audio & Podcasts team.
This individual will report directly to the Podcasts Editor or Deputy Podcasts Editor.
The ideal candidate has experience developing radio or podcast show concepts, working with and honing talent.
The ideal candidate has high standards and is a skilled, fast, meticulous audio editor experienced with both multi-track and linear edit modes.
The ideal candidate is an experienced sound designer who has experience creating subtle yet powerful audio “sparkle” to documentary style productions.
The candidate should be ambitious, collaborative, hard-working and ready to roll up their sleeves as the CoinDesk Podcast Network experiences rapid growth.
- Develop and hone existing and new show concepts
- Develop and hone topics, guest(s) and episode concepts
- Identify new talent and shows.
- Work with and hone talent to deliver best-performances
- Collaborate with wider editorial team and other internal stakeholders on various multimedia projects
- Own all aspects of shows/series from conception to production including research, sourcing & booking guests, pre-interviews, writing scripts and planning out the structure of the story/episode
- Be the coordinator and ultimately responsible party on multiple weekly podcasts.
- Be responsible for the editorial and production integrity of the shows/series
- Audio Editing
- Perform daily, high fidelity, narrative audio technical and content editing
- Sound design including ambient audio, intro/outro sequences and music curation
- Produce short sponsor or advertising spots
- Be the responsible party for daily and weekly productions
- Work with talent to create best-possible performances
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced with and prefers working fully remote
- At least 2 years experience as a Audio Producer/Editor
- Must be skilled with Adobe Audition
- Interest in, if not familiarity with Bitcoin/Blockchains/Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Must be able to communicate clearly, kindly, and efficiently over mediums including Slack, Video Chat, and via email.
- 100% remote position
- Full time position
- Competitive salary and bonus offerings
- Robust Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Blockchain & Crypto Training Sessions
- Access to Retirement Savings plans
- We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and our new hires!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈