1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: All others
We are looking for a qualified person to join our Stylist Team within our 3D group, that will produce high volumes of interior and product images. This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows applicants to work anywhere in the world but would need to have overlapping hours with US time zones. This is a temporary contract position.
We are looking for a highly talented stylist who understands the importance of effective visual merchandising in photography. Candidates must have a strong interior design background and knowledge of how to design beautiful spaces, style and prop them, and generate lifestyle images. An understanding of how to identify different styles and achieve those looks from scratch.
Experience and Attributes
- Good eye for style, visual composition and attention to detail
- A self-starter, able to move forward with or without specific art direction.
- Recognize trends in home decor across various styles, to appeal our wide variety of clients
- Create mood boards and style guides
- Self-motivated to produce beautiful, photo-realistic imagery with limited resources
- Professional experience working well with creative departments
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multitask and manage your time effectively
- Minimum of 1-3 years of styling experience in commercial photography
- Online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied styling techniques
- Technical aptitude; experience with Adobe Creative Suite a must, 3dsMax a plus but not necessary
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈