1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalised health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City, Tampa and Dublin.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are creating a new opportunity for an experienced Nurse Trainer to join our team. Focused on the member/consumer clinical experience, the Nurse Trainer will ensure the Clinical Care team has the knowledge and support needed to be successful.
The Nurse Trainer, relying on their nursing knowledge and LetsGetChecked experience will provide training and support to new and existing members of the Clinical Care Team. This role is designed for a Nurse currently in the Care Team who will split their time - roughly 50% training and support and 50% handling their current Nurse responsibilities until such time that the size of the Clinical Care team warrants a full time position. The Nurse Trainer will report to the Clinical Manager.
In addition to current Nurse responsibilities, the Nurse Trainer will also be responsible for:
- Lead new hire training classes
- Conduct cross training and new program training sessions for existing staff
- Contribute to the content of the clinical training materials
- Collaborate with Curriculum Developer and Clinical Experience team to ensure that clinical content accurately reflects standard practices and handling guidelines
- Identify knowledge gaps and ensure training and support is available as needed
- Identify and arrange external training requirements (eg. STI training courses, licensure classes, etc.)
- Provide information as needed to Local and State Health Depts for reportable diseases
- Conduct quality assessments as needed to ensure excellence in service calls
- Evaluate the member experience and identify areas that can be enhanced through product updates, process improvements and workflow changes
- Assume other responsibilities as business needs dictate
- Licenced and currently Registered Nurse skilled at providing exceptional patient centered care
- Previous clinical education/ training experience a plus
- High level of comfort with technology, and a desire to understand the LetsGetChecked technical products, tools and systems
- Excellent leadership skills and genuine ability to engage effectively with all levels of staff
- Ability to resolve conflict and settle issues in a positive and timely manner
- Natural collaborator willing to work across the organization to achieve operational and financial goals
- Proven ability to bring a methodical approach to managing changing priorities and initiatives
- We focus on creating an inclusive organization and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈