Network Manager (Music)
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: All others
- Manage general operations of a music network brand underneath the Kickback umbrella
- Communicate with team members, network partners, and Kickback staff
- Create listings for and onboard new team members to the network
- Seek out and establish sponsorship deals for network partners
- Efectively manage network branding, to include social media presence and content creation
- Promote and market the network to potential partners, viewers, and sponsors
- 2+ years experience on YouTube
- 1+ year experience in Music Industry
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work both alone and in small teams
- YouTube Certified (Audience Growth or Digital Rights)
- Previous experience at a YouTube network
- Enthusiastic about music and recording art
Kickback is one of YouTube's newest networks. As a young network launched in early 2015, Kickback is poised to take the YouTube network space by storm. With over 25 years combined experience, Kickback's core team is well versed in the nuances of managing channels and creators on YouTube.
We are an entirely remote team focused on a fun, lighthearted working environment and work-life balance. We are on a mission to redefine what it means to be a YouTube network, from exceptional professionalism to no-nonsense support and advertisement.
Kickback, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!