4 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Structure and write story outlines, character-driven scenes with substantial dialogue, and ancillary copy within tight deadlines, owning the process from concept to final product.
- Communicate the narrative vision of the game’s Lead Designers verbally and in writing, across internal departments and with external brand partners.
- Proactively contribute in brainstorming sessions by pitching ideas for on-brand story arcs and quests within limited art and design scope.
- Integrate inventive writing with design to support both creative and monetization objectives.
- Work directly with Product, Design, Production, Art, and Animation to coordinate all facets of Narrative with F2P mobile business goals.
- Innovate with high accuracy across multiple iterations, addressing feedback, incorporating notes, and executing revisions from internal teams and external partners.
- 3+ years Narrative Design and Game Writing experience, or equivalent.
- Experience scripting dialogue for large casts of original and canon characters.
- Experience structuring and tracking multiple branching storylines.
- General knowledge of F2P mobile game design pipelines and current market trends.
- Ability to efficiently juggle multiple responsibilities without compromising creative quality.
- Ability to self-prioritize assignments in a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Exceptional proofreading and copyediting skills.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Harry Potter brand and canon.
- Serialized storytelling and screenwriting experience.
- Live Ops experience.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈