1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: All others
- Structure and write story outlines, character-driven scenes with substantial dialogue, and ancillary copy within tight deadlines, owning the process from concept to final product.
- Communicate the narrative vision of the game’s Lead Designers verbally and in writing, across internal departments and with external brand partners.
- Proactively contribute in brainstorming sessions by pitching ideas for on-brand story arcs and quests within limited art and design scope.
- Integrate inventive writing with design to support both creative and monetization objectives.
- Work directly with Product, Design, Production, Art, and Animation to coordinate all facets of Narrative with F2P mobile business goals.
- Innovate with high accuracy across multiple iterations, addressing feedback, incorporating notes, and executing revisions from internal teams and external partners.
- 3+ years Narrative Design and Game Writing experience, or equivalent.
- Experience scripting dialogue for large casts of original and canon characters.
- Experience structuring and tracking multiple branching storylines.
- General knowledge of F2P mobile game design pipelines and current market trends.
- Ability to efficiently juggle multiple responsibilities without compromising creative quality.
- Ability to self-prioritize assignments in a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Exceptional proofreading and copyediting skills.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Harry Potter brand and canon.
- Serialized storytelling and screenwriting experience.
- Live Ops experience.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!