Mental Health Therapist LCSW, LMHC
1 week ago
Job type: Other
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
aptihealth, inc. is a behavioral health engagement company that uses technology to seamlessly integrate physical and behavioral healthcare. Its groundbreaking platform connects medical providers, behavioral health specialists, behavioral health prescribers, and patients with its proprietary screening, assessment, and treatment management protocols. aptihealth’s digital platform provides a seamless and effective approach to virtual, intelligent, integrated care that helps patients get better faster and stay better longer. aptihealth provides those in need of behavioral healthcare with a fast-track to better mental health.
The aptihealth platform connects patients and their care teams with Licensed Behavioral Health Specialists to provide 90-day and extended care therapy via video supported by an easy-to-use consumer friendly digital experience.
For more information, visit www.aptihealth.com
As a Licensed Mental Health Therapist you will provide members with individual counseling as part of an integrated team to offer comprehensive care. You will be matched with patients based on your area of expertise and utilize your skills to address and accomplish their goals. You will use your clinical proficiency, along with the aptihealth platform, to assist our members in creating their best possible outcomes.
Be part of a company that is uniquely connecting members with mental health professionals to ultimately impact the lives of millions. If you have a passion for innovation, implementation, and result-driven patient care – join our team!
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor(LMHC) or equivalent clinical level license
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain an unrestricted New York license (All States Considered)
- 3+ years’ experience providing individual counseling
- Display competency in providing counseling services to a diverse population utilizing a variety of counseling approaches
- Passionate about being a trusted partner to transform behavioral healthcare
- Provide high-quality care to members virtually (teleconferencing) through individual counseling
- Create detailed care plans using aptihealth innovative tools, including goal setting and outcome tracking
- Work in close collaboration with physicians, and care teams
- Track and document patient progress and clinical findings
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities available
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible working hours
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈