Member Experience Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Summus is a next generation virtual specialist platform. We inform medical decisions across the care continuum through fast, virtual access to the world's best medical expertise. The Summus platform empowers families to feel more powerful in healthcare through access to a network of over 4000+ top specialists across 48 leading hospitals -- within days, from anywhere in the world. Our model sets a new standard for speed of access to high-quality medical expertise and drives industry-leading engagement with corporate clients. Pioneering the future of corporate health benefits, Summus Global partners with companies across the country to create an elevated healthcare experience for employees and supports better, cost-efficient outcomes across all health questions.
We have set our sights on a $50Bn market using a unique and powerful virtual specialty care solution. Summus investors are affiliated with leading private equity and venture capital firms, hedge funds, and investment banks. Our advisors have founded, advised, and run leading technology, healthcare, and information services companies.
We are looking for exceptional people to help build a next generation digital health company that changes the way families access high quality medical expertise.
As a Member Experience Manager at Summus, you will help drive the expansion of a transformational way to access expertise in medicine globally. You will work directly with our members to help them make better medical decisions. A background in healthcare is not required, but a desire to be part of our mission and excitement to innovate how specialty healthcare is delivered are essential.
In this role you will:
- Excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and challenging environment
- Work across various facets of our business, including client service, user experience, marketing, account management, operations, and inside sales
- Liaise with member families and employees at top investment firms, consultancies, and corporations who are seeking guidance on a wide range of health questions
- Liaise with top medical experts to help them deploy their expertise
- Understand and deploy creative solutions to support members and consulting physicians
- Work closely with the Summus MD Advisory Team and VP of Member Experience to execute member requests, including virtual Expert Consultations with top medical experts, vetted physician referrals, and identifying centers of excellence
- Maintain accountability and responsibility for execution of member requests and the overall member experience
- Recruit new medical experts to join our physician membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
- Work collaboratively to identify and roll out new products and service offerings
- Create enhancements to our technology platform and online experience in concert with our Engineering team
- Collaborate with the VP of Member Experience on member engagement strategy, new enterprise account onboarding, and strategic account plans
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise accounts to foster strategic, long-term business relationships
- Report against customer KPIs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Work with the VP of Member Experience and other internal stakeholders to deliver on project needs to maximize commercial outcomes with employer and individual clients
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- Strong interest in the intersection of client service, account management, operations, product marketing, and technology
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- High emotional quotient and comfort dealing with sensitive topics
- Ability to work responsibly, both independently and collaboratively as needs warrant in a fast-paced environment
- Appreciation for the role data and metrics play in growing a business successfully
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Receptive to close coaching and feedback
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Background in healthcare a plus, but not required
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Summus platform service with generous credits for family and friends
- One-time stipend to enhance work from home experience
- Flexible vacation time
- Team-oriented and collaborative company culture
- Remote working
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈