Manager/Senior Manager, Supply Chain Design
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
As a Manager/Sr. Manager in the Supply Chain Design practice at Chainalytics, you join a team that helps craft supply chain strategies for the world's largest and most dynamic firms. You will work in small teams of analytical thinkers and supply chain experts with a passion for problem solving. As part of a rapidly growing global firm, you will have opportunities to contribute, gain experience, learn, grow and advance in a stimulating small company environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Primary responsibility will be to lead, manage, and deliver analysis-driven, actionable supply chain design projects.
- Design and deliver successful consulting engagements
- Lead and manage project teams and their activities
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, manage client expectations
- Efficiently manage project requirements, resources, timelines and budgets
- Communicate well: within the core project team, with key stakeholders, and with senior supply chain executives
- Deliver project results; plan and lead major client presentations
- Identify and communicate issues that may impact project scope, schedule, budget or quality
- Design modeling approaches to answer strategic business questions
- Use supply chain knowledge to identify business improvement opportunities, frame issues, structure problems, and create solution approaches
- Identify and communicate ways to improve Chainalytics' analysis tools and techniques
- Instruct and mentor junior consultants/analysts in techniques and methodology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a leading institution in engineering, operations research, supply chain management or related major (Master's degree preferred).
- Show a minimum of 6 years experience in the supply chain industry, preferably working with quantitative tools and methodology in analyzing supply chain decisions (specific experience in consulting is a significant advantage)
- Demonstrate a track record of leading and delivering on supply chain projects (focus on Supply Chain Design is preferred)
- Demonstrate a solid quantitative background, including experience in applying optimization and/or simulation techniques.
- Have the skills and experience to understand client requirements, manage client expectations, use quantitative methodologies, and execute on delivery plans
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills with a strong working knowledge of data manipulation tools such as MS Access, Excel, and Tableau.
- Possess excellent client communication and management skills and experience
- Possess the leadership and mentorship skills to help develop junior consultants and analysts
(e.g. LLamasoft Guru, JDA/i2 Supply Chain Strategist, IBM/ILOG/LogicTools LogicNet+)
- Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
- Leader: Significant experience leading teams and track record of consistently delivering valuable projects
- Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end solutions, working through the many obstacles along the way
- Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
- Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
Work Locations: Atlanta, Minneapolis, Denver, or Remote
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈