3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: All others
Our company is an innovative business operating in the legal-tech industry. We are leaders in our field and operate on a global scale. We’re used by over 60,000 clients in the US and in more than 100 other countries.
We’re looking for a linguist/localisation manager to integrate with our team and work on the following activities:
- Keep all of our documents in all languages spotless and future-proof (currently EN, IT, ES, FR, DE, NL, PT-BR, RU).
- Checking each and every document that goes out to end-users.
- Writing, monitoring, implementing and enforcing language style guides.
- Coordinating the localisation process and obsessing over the style guides being followed (reliable bridge to translators).
- Monitor all other processes related to translation and localisation inside the company.
Milan or Bologna, Italy or remote.
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities. We will also consider remote working.
- English and Italian are company languages and impeccable command of English and at least working knowledge of Italian are the biggest plus.
- Another born-into native language outside of the above two make you an outstanding choice, but this is not a hard requirement.
- Natural understanding of how languages work.
- Passion for clear and simple language, outside of legal jargon.
- Studies in any language, or/and legal studies; If you self-describe as a lawyer-linguist and are bothered by typos you are our choice.
- Experience with translation software or actual experience on a similar job in the past.
- General interest and/or experience in tech & software.
WHAT WE WILL EXPECT FROM YOU
- To be goal-oriented and owning responsibilities;
- Team collaboration;
- To be smart and curious; able to understand our products and to organize complex matters and solve issues thoroughly;
- Logic skills/analytical and detail-oriented;
- An attitude to organizing your work efficiently and to draft modular documents and style guides.
If the above describes you in some way (you don’t have to check all the boxes) then we would like to get to know you and are looking forward to hearing from you.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely.
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops and books.
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond and enjoy team building activities. We offer a fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites or the Tonnara di Scopello.
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards on finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid time-off (+25 weekdays/year).
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - Work in a casual (no dress code!) but continuously growing environment. Besides, you will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere.
- WORKPLACE FLEXIBILITY - We have a remote work policy for those not under a remote contract (52 days per year).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈