3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: All others
ABOUT US & THE JOB
At Cherryz, it's our mission to make online shopping for essentials fun and affordable. We're backed by some of Europe's leading venture funds and have great ambitions so there's still loads to do and we need more incredible people to join our journey.
We're looking for a Listings Executive to become an integral part of our team. You will have the ability to work at pace with drive, energy and enthusiasm. You will be a self-starter with exceptional organisational skills, high attention to detail and a great communicator. You'll work cross-functionally and report directly to the Head of FMCG Buying. The position would ideally suit a graduate looking to gain exposure to a variety of aspects of an expanding business.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Responsible for uploading product images and content
- Work with the buying team on prioritisation of publishing new products
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all set tasks are scheduled and followed up
- Regular content review to ensure operational excellence
- Execute timelines efficiently
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities
- Maintains focus in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines
- Must be proactive and have a strong work ethic
- Have the ability to hit the ground running
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance, escalate issues as appropriate
- Confident in chasing internal stakeholders on tasks
CULTURE & BENEFITS
We're a small team with next to no hierarchy. If you have an idea, we'll listen. If you want to try something new, we'll support you. So if you're a self-starter who's keen to take on responsibility from day one, Cherryz is the right place for you!
We've fallen in love with working remotely during lockdown so even when things are ‘back to normal' we're going to encourage a remote-first work culture. This will look slightly different for everyone but on average you'll only have to come to our East London office four to five days a month for physical meetings. The rest of the time you're free to work from home, your favourite coffee shop or wherever you're happiest and most productive.
At the same time we're big fans of bringing the team together socially for things like after-work drinks, mid-week lunches, parties and activities (we went climbing once!).
We love our products and we want you to enjoy them as much as possible, too, so you get 25% off everything on Cherryz.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈