1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: All others
This is a full-time remote position open in Europe.
Do you have a keen eye for details? Are you solution-driven, highly organized, ambitious, and passionate about linguistics? Do you have experience in running projects, a proactive attitude and thrive in a fast-moving environment? Then you may be our new Linguist!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning, and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats, and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale, and in real-time.
We process millions of pieces of content each day on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. We also uphold a very large database of categorized content that our machine-learning natural language processing software runs on. In order to provide our clients with actionable reports and to improve our software, the data needs to be efficiently processed and analyzed.
As a Linguist at BrandBastion you will be:
- Identifying, defining, and maintaining social media content categories
- Extracting linguistic patterns from the natural language data
- Detecting gaps and suggesting new criteria for automated content processing
- Streamlining content processing criteria across different types of content to simplify automation efforts
- Ensuring that content classification guidelines are clear, consistent, and properly interpreted by automated algorithms and human analysts
- Degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics, or equivalent practical work experience
- Knowledge of principles and experience in the area of computational linguistics, structural linguistics, formal semantics, corpus linguistics
- Knowledge of basics of methods and algorithms of text mining
- Solid foundation in linguistic frameworks, scripting programming languages, NLP tools and frameworks
- Experience in processing large amounts of textual information is a plus
- Great written and verbal communication skills in a technical context
- Able to work independently and effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced and constantly evolving team environment
- Team player with a solution-oriented attitude
- Passion for social media and the advertisement industry
- Possibility to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
- Work with the best and brightest team members from all over the globe.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and growing field.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈