Life Sciences Partnership Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
PicnicHealth is all about making medical records easy to access and using data to power the next frontier of medical research. We work directly with patients to give them the only tool anywhere that truly provides all of their medical records from any doctor or healthcare system in the US—in an easy-to-use, secure online dashboard. Patients can then choose to contribute their unique data to scientific research, which helps researchers accelerate breakthroughs in care for the diseases they care about. To date we’ve helped tens of thousands of patients, partnered with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies, and raised more than $35M including from Felicis Ventures, Amplify Partners, and Y Combinator. Post Series B, we’re growing quickly in revenue, partnerships, and people - it’s an exciting time to join the PicnicHealth team!
PicnicHealth is growing quickly. We’ve had two years of triple digit growth in revenue (ARR) and are on track to continue that trend in 2021. We have active partnerships with some of the largest players in biopharma, academic research, health tech, and insurance with more deals on the horizon. After doubling the size of our team over the last year, we’re looking to maintain that trajectory. It’s an exciting time to join the PicnicHealth team!
As an early member of the Life Sciences Partnership Manager team, you’ll make sure we are regularly exceeding client expectations, while also identifying opportunities for growth. You’ll represent PicnicHealth as a product expert and support our Life Sciences Partners in advancing their research priorities using data generated through the PicnicHealth Research Platform. You’ll work with our partners to design and manage joint programs and ensure our data is delivered and supports our partners’ research goals. And, you’ll get to help build new internal capabilities to set the stage for continued growth.
To do this, you’ll need a deep understanding of the Life Sciences industry and an ability to manage high-stakes client relationships, anticipating client needs before they do. You’re excited about being cross functional, and doing whatever it takes to make things happen. You bring a collaborative, results driven leadership style that helps our cross-functional team quickly integrate client-driven innovations into our product offering. As the customer-facing lead, you will also work internally to create plans and processes to execute on activity where there's no playbook. You are motivated to move fast and driven to improve patient lives.
As the Life Science Partnership Manager, you will:
- Represent and champion PicnicHealth in day-to-day partnership management and program management;
- Drive successful execution of our projects, including:
- Maintaining strong relationships with both executives and project teams across clients;
- Managing multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously with high quality;
- Scoping requirements with PicnicHealth’s patient recruiting, product, clinical informatics, engineering, and operations teams, including patient engagement and recruitment strategy;
- High degree of comfort building structured execution plans from high-level objectives
- Collaborating with our clinical data experts to guide partners to get the most value out of the Picnic Research data; and
- Managing data delivery and feedback
- Inform strategic direction of the the Life Sciences offering, data product, and go-to-market strategy - we build and deliver datasets in an innovative way that has never been done before, and in this role you will take ownership of delivering on that vision;
- Identify opportunities for expansion, and work with the broader PicnicHealth team to bring them to reality; and
- Analyze results and report on partnership success to our management team, as well as our customers’ program leadership.
You are a strong fit for this role if:
- You’re an exceptional communicator. You can influence and persuade others, regardless of the medium.
- You’re a strategic, analytical, and organized thinker. You can see opportunities where others don’t and you can see a clear path for how to make them reality.
- You’re able to drive consensus, action and build lasting relationships across a broad range of stakeholders and personas
- You’re able to execute and deliver on concrete objectives while also taking a step back to translate your experiences to formulate strategy and improve processes.
- You think like an owner of the business, and you’re interested in all aspects of what our team does: research, ML, business development, delivery, account management.
- You’re able to understand and analyze data with a high degree of comfort.
- You are excited about engaging directly with biopharma partners to help advance their research and accelerating PicnicHealth’s growth is this developing landscape.
We expect all team members to be motivated to be amazing in their roles and, ultimately, improve the lives of patients.
- B.A. or B.S. (preferred discipline in biological sciences, engineering, biostatistics, health economics or similar);
- 2+ years of experience and successful track record in client-facing roles of increasing responsibility, delivering products, services, or analyses to life science companies, in organizations such as:
- Life sciences oriented consulting firm / top 3 consulting firm
- Healthcare-focused analytics and/or outcomes research firm
- Health tech firm
- You get bonus points if you have any of the following experience:
- Working in a fast growing tech company;
- Working in biomedical informatics, EMR data, or working with RWE or HEOR functions.
PicnicHealth is a great team to join because:
- We have a mission and product you can feel good about;
- We offer human-forward culture that fosters ownership, intellectual curiosity, diversity, and humor (we take our work seriously, but not ourselves!).
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full medical coverage
- Flexible work hours and time off
Why join PicnicHealth?
At PicnicHealth you get to solve real problems with real solutions, great tech, and great people.
You also get:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including above market Health, Dental, Vision
- Family friendly environment
- Flexible time off
- 401k plan
- Free PicnicHealth account
- Equipment and internet funds for home office set up
Due to COVID-19, currently all roles are remote until at least until October 2021. Due to COVID-19, currently all roles are remote. As of October 2021, we will offer a hybrid set up: team members in the Bay Area will be able to work from the SF office on a flexible schedule; remote team members will be expected to travel to in-person meetings 4-6 times a year.
Equal Opportunity Statement
PicnicHealth is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value a diverse and balanced team where everyone can belong.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈