Licensed Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Dave Friedman Team
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
The Dave Friedman Team is a top producing, high-energy residential brokerage firm in need of a full time, LICENSED Closing Coordinator with equal energy and enthusiasm. The right candidate should be excited about organizing all the steps in coordinating home sales, from scheduling inspections, answering questions and filing necessary paperwork to close a sale. This position will speak with clients, schedule inspections, ensure contract deadlines are met, etc. They will be responsible for creating a positive, Level 10+ real estate experience for all clients! Experience as a closing coordinator is a plus, but not required.
The right person will also have the desire to help build the team by contributing to both indirect and direct marketing responsibilities.
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities. This is a very detail oriented position, so attention and ability to focus on the small things is a must!
Experience with Google Suite is needed. The right person must have good organizational skills and be great at multitasking. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team and be a contributor. If you love helping and supporting others, and value success as a team, we are the team for you!
This position allows for working from home or our office in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina!
- Assist our top flight agents while managing contracts to closing
- Organized, a fast learner, and a positive person
- Great communicator, polite, polished, and professional
- Handle difficult customers with grace
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, or Mortgages
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Experience in the Real Estate Field, Mortgage Field, in Real Estate Law, or in a Comparable Position is required
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Incredible Problem Solving Ability
- Familiarity with G-Suite
- Can learn how to read and understand Real Estate Contracts
- Excellent customer service
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
- Team player
- Likes to Learn
- Emphasis on Growth
- Tech savvy
- Goal oriented
- Has a proven track record of success -- doesn't need to be in real estate
- Solution Based Thinking
- Professional Written Communication
- Basic Math Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Self-Development and Self Starter
- Financial skills
$40,000+bonus based on experience.
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE!!**
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈