Lead Data Scientist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: All others
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Proficient in data preparation, exploration, and statistical analysis
- Experience with batch scripting and data processing
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries and frameworks such as TensorFlow/Pytorch or Bayesian Analysis using SAS/R Studio.
- Experience with databases such as Postgres, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, or Redis
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience with natural language processing, computer vision, or deep learning
- Experience working with geospatial data
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Experience as either back-end or front-end/visualization developer
- Experience with visualization and reporting technologies such as Kibana or Tableau
- Not only you get to join our team of awesome playful ninjas, we also have great benefits:
- Six weeks paid time off per year (PTO+Holidays).
- Six percent 401k matching, vested immediately.
- Free PPO/POS healthcare for the entire family.
- We pay you for every hour you work. Need something extra? Give yourself a raise by doing more hours when you can.
- Want to take time off without using vacation time? Shuffle your hours around in any pay period.
- Want a new MacBook Pro laptop? We'll get you one. If you like your MacBook Pro, we’ll buy you the new version whenever you want.
- Want some training or to travel to a conference that is relevant to your job? We offer that too!
- This organization participates in E-Verify.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!