Instructional Systems Designer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
DMS International (DMS) is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
- Quality in delivering solutions,
- Integrity in conduct
- Responsiveness to our customer's mission
DMS is seeking an Instructional System Designer for a major FAA learning services contract. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in training development using ISD methodology must have knowledge and experience in the application of MS Project in managing client projects; must be knowledgeable of adult education industry standards and best practices. The position requires direct experience in the design and development of classroom or technology-based courseware and materials as well as performance and job aids. The candidate will work with SME's and client stakeholders to design high-level content and learning systems and tools.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in training design and development of classroom and technology-based and web-based courseware materials using the ADDIE/ISD methodology
- Knowledgeable of adult learning education industry standards and best practices
- Experience providing ISD support at customer sites for Federal Government highly preferred
- Experience with FAA ATC, DoD, and other government agencies highly desirable
- Proficient in developing e-learning using HTML
- Proficient in writing content, creating behavioral and cognitive objectives, research and assessment, creation of instructor guides, use of PowerPoints, videos, interactive simulations, and other instructional materials
- Design interactive learning content preferably in management and leadership topics
- Design simulations and job aids
- Conduct analysis to define learning objectives; design and develop training courses, technology-based courseware
- Research and apply best practices based on client-specific requirements
- Generate instructional content and materials
- Implement and make recommendations on learning and technology strategies
- Proficient in MS Project
- Recent work samples must be provided
- Experience with HTML, graphics, and storyline
- Bachelor's Degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Education, Organizational Development or other area of study comparably relevant to the management of this effort, from a regionally accredited college or university
- ISD Certification from an accredited institution is also required
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈