2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: All others
Do you love to interact and talk with ambitious, driven entrepreneurs from the world's best software companies who are pushing the limits with technology and innovation? Are you creative, resourceful, driven, and obsessed with producing top-quality content?
If so, then read on!
Who Is Dan Martell?
Dan Martell (Check him out!) is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor. He founded multiple companies, including Clarity and Flowtown. He was also named Canada's top angel investor, having completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
What's The Gig?
Dan Martell (Father, serial entrepreneur, investor) is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training. Dan and his team need a top-notch Instructional Designer to research and create powerful playbooks, templates, worksheets, and diagrams that will help our SaaS founders install outcomes to grow their business.
What Are We Looking For?
- Do you consider yourself a creative and smart marketer?
- Do you like to talk to people to uncover what made them successful?
- Can you visualize the path they took to solve these problems?
- Do you have excellent copywriting skills and can really speak to customer pain points?
- Do you have wireframing and design skills?
- Are you hungry to meet smart and successful people?
This Is What Makes You Awesome:
- You're extremely comfortable with interacting with entrepreneurs
- You have strong written communication skills and can hone-in on customer pain points
- You have a background in marketing, education, design, and/or curriculum development
- You have experience with online tools such as Google Docs, Trello, Keynote, and more
- You're self-driven and great at coming up with creative solutions
What Will You Own?
- Creating and writing the playbooks, templates, worksheets, and diagrams for our training playbooks
- Collaborating directly with Dan Martell to create scalable/repeatable training playbooks
- Interviewing our clients to identify strategies that are working
- Extracting strategies that are working and testing them with clients to build scalable and repeatable training playbooks
- Managing the production of the materials from setting the priorities, managing the content schedule, and ensuring we have what we need to get our clients results and wins
- Ensuring implementation is always straight-forward so that our clients feel the benefit and impact of having access to repeatable processes and training materials
- Unlimited Potential!
- This is an opportunity to really amplify your career. In this role, you will learn, grow, and make a difference!
- Incredible Team!
- Get to collaborate directly with a seriously high performing, world class team; top SaaS leaders; and Dan, himself!
- Live the remote work life!
- We're a fully distributed team.
- Great work-life balance!
- Working isn't everything, and we get that.
Like What You See?
If you're thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below. Even if you're thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you've read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain' somewhere into your application.
We can't wait to meet you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈