Help Desk Coordinator
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: All others
This is a remote position
The Help Desk Coordinator will be responsible for managing the status of, and communications around, service tickets submitted to the general help desk.
They will provide administrative support to WhatArmy technical staff and work directly with technical resources to ensure that tasks are completed within their outlined SLA’s.
The Help Desk Coordinator will have the full support of WhatArmy’s support teams to perform the job responsibilities outlined below.
- Prioritize incoming tickets and delegate work as required to ensure that all help desk tickets are addressed within the timeframes outlined by client SLA’s
- Monitor system notifications and route issues as they are identified.
- Address or delegate issue remediation as appropriate
- Provide relevant information and direction to support resources to help address service requests submitted by clients
- Update client documentation to reflect any changes identified while routing tickets
- Provide basic support services to clients requesting help through the General Helpdesk
- Test access information provided by new clients, and update documentation as required
- Provide administrative support to internal resources to ensure that all service boards are in sync and up to date
- Review time entries for support resources for accuracy
Effective communication skills via phone or email
General knowledge of website technologies (Web hosting, domains, etc)
Basic experience with the WordPress CMS
Basic experience with the Shopify CMS
Basic experience with Squarespace, Wix or equivalent platforms
Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
Familiarity with social media platforms
Familiarity with Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
User level experience with Mac OSX
User level experience with Windows Operating Systems
This is a position designed to provide broad exposure to the support services that WhatArmy provides with the potential to grow into a larger role within the company.
Candidates must be willing to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
Growth potential is completely dependent on the candidate’s eagerness and ability to learn.
Wordpress, Communication Skills, Client Relations, Administrative Support
$30k – $50k
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!