Head of Publisher Operations
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
- Ensure the production of high-quality front end code and designs internally and externally for our various products and client requests
- Help maintain a 24-48 hour turnaround time in the production of code for publishers across current and future product lines including and not limited to Revenue Stripe, Apple News, Jeeng
- Provide tier 1 support directly to clients and Publisher Sales and investigations based on publisher issues. Tier 2 once Sales Engineer is onboarded
- Help document and maintain team procedures and workflow while looking for areas of improvement
- Help maintain tooling and an effective workflow for the Professional Services team
- Manage the Professional Services team through team meetings, troubleshooting, and 1-on-1s
- Maintain a working knowledge of system architecture, components, and product offerings
- Communicate effectively with other teams in regards to client, team, and company needs
- Report to the head of client success
- 8+ years of experience in publisher operations
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with email client testing, email best practices, and email development.
- Knowledge of task tracking systems (such as JIRA)
- Experience with Command-line/terminal
- Experience with Photoshop
- Great organizational and attention to detail skills
- Be proactive, efficient, and having high standards.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈