Head of Employee Experience
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: All others
Make a valuable contribution
DirectID is a Global Credit Risk Platform that is redefining the industry for both lenders and their consumers by leveraging real-time bank data. Our platform leverages Open Finance and bank statement data to help our customers throughout the credit risk lifecycle from onboarding through to collections & recoveries.
We are a growing company, and we recognise we are not just building world-class products, we are also seeking to build a world-class team and a set of sustainable practices that will continue to deliver value as we scale. We believe that the best work comes from cross-functional, self-organising, and diverse teams that take ownership of their processes and practices.
As the Head of Employee Experience you will have a part to play in everything that our Clan (that’s what we call our team) touches, does, see and feels. You’ll lead a (very) small team charged with making DirectID the most enjoyable, productive and attractive place to do your best work.
This role is broad in its remit and exciting in its potential and impact on a fast growing company. You will be instrumental in laying some firm foundations for continued growth. We expect you to grab hold off our HR, Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Welfare. Compensation and anything else you might be up for!
You will be a champion of our values; We’re a Clan. For our Customers, One Shared Vision & Brave at Heart.
You will be part of our leadership team and the voice of the Clan.
YOU NEED TO HAVE.
- Experience in a major HR discipline- we’re pretty open minded about your background
- We want someone with energy, contemporary ideas and someone who is willing to back up
their ideas with solid reasoning and research/knowledge
- Someone who can communicate their ideas, this isn’t limited to the odd slide deck, we want
someone who can write in an articulate manner and can make a compelling case based on
facts (and a little sound judgement).
- We use several tools like Miro, Asana, Trello, OfficeVibe… we let the Clan choose the best
tool for the job. We’d expect you to know what’s out there and bring some suggestions.
- We don’t care about your educational qualifications. We care about who you are, how you
behave and what you bring to the Clan.
WOULD ALSO LIKE.
- Know something about technology. If you know your API from your Endpoint this helps you to
better understand what we do.
- A knowledge of Agile would be helpful.
- Circa 60k PA + benefits
- A great team and challenging problems to solve
- Options for fully or partial remote working – ideally within the UK
- A flexible working environment – we are one of Scotland’s top 10 most flexible employers
- EMI Share Scheme
- We're a growing company so your contributions will be valued and have a big impact
- Mentoring and training
- Vocational training allowance and a training fund to use as you want for non-work-related training
- Ring-fenced training and innovation time
- Friday social events
- Uncapped Bike to work scheme
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈