Global Sustainability Benchmark Expert
Claire Myers Consulting
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Our client, a leader in ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) solutions for investment management companies in Real Estate and Private Equity, is seeking motivated and goal-oriented critical thinkers to
join our Customer Experience team. The team balances top-notch, value creating interactions with executives and day-to-day operations with opportunities to drive the future of ESG through internal problem-solving efforts across multiple functions.
The GRESB SME Role:
The GRESB SME will be an advisor and provide oversight of all GRESB related projects, lead successful GRESB Real Estate Assessment applications and annual strategy discussions, and have an understanding of sustainability in best practices for Commercial Real Estate. The GRESB SME will work closely with Solution Architects and Customer Success Managers to ensure that all foundational enablement elements for the GRESB processes are effective.
A GRESB SME is part of the impactful Customer Experience team, which is accountable for the value we create for our customers. As such, the three core responsibilities of the role align with those of the Customer Experience team:
- Customer Value Creation: When our client begins relationship with new customers, the Customer Experience team will be actively involved in bringing them on to the platform by working directly with senior executives and frontline roles at our customers.
- Customer Management: Once customers are established on the platform, the Customer Experience team will continue to own the relationship to ensure that customers are able to see increasing value from the relationship with Goby and this requires strong business acumen, problem solving skills, and relationship building ability.
- Internal Enablement: In addition to working directly with customers, the Customer Experience team will have the opportunity to work with internal leaders and teams to continuously improve our products and offerings to drive growth. We are looking for problem solvers with experience as individual contributors and as people developers.
Customer Experience roles are measured on the following competencies:
- Leadership: Demonstrate initiative and an ownership mindset, where individuals identify and own to completion value creating opportunities for customers, internal operations and product,and the team.
- Problem Solving: Leverage structured thinking and focus on root causes to plan and solve problems once and for all.
- Customer Centricity: Embrace the idea that value creation enables customers to partner with our client perpetually and use every available opportunity to create value.
- Effective Communication: Exhibit the ability to set and manage customers' and internal stakeholders' expectations, along with the ability to communicate comprehensively and cohesively in written and verbal forms.
- Operational Discipline: Collaborate effectively with the rest of the team and meet customer needs through a strong grasp about processes and technology, and objective use of data.
What this role offers you:
- Work in a highly visible role where your efforts have a real business impact on our customers and our internal operations.
- An opportunity to directly own customer relationships that drive revenue for our client.
- Grow your career with our client as they continue to grow as a leader in the ESG space.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experiences and inclinations:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, sciences, or business.
- 5-8 years of direct GRESB project experience
- Strong experience working across functions and seniority levels.
- An understanding of process methodologies and effective use of data, especially if trained in methodologies such as Six Sigma, or similar analytical frameworks.
- Experience with technology platforms such as ERPs, CRMs, or related niche technologies and an understanding of SaaS business model.
- Ability to learn and assess customer needs and a variety of business operating models.
- Interest in career growth through continuously developing breadth and depth of skills.
Benefits of working with our client:
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial company backed by Venture Capital.
- Health care, 401(k), and employee stock option benefits.
- Office space in a classic downtown Chicago building.
Our client is a fast-growth company and they are looking for an eager mind who wants to grow with them. Flexibility, curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong work ethic are essential for this role. They have embraced a remote-working culture and is accepting top candidate across the U.S. This position is not eligible for H1B or other work visa sponsorships.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈