Game Master (m/f/d)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Bulgaria
Category: All others
DECA is looking for a passionate Game Master in Bulgaria to help us provide top-notch support and operations to our valued players.
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world.
- Assist in planning and building in-game events
- Create in-game items
- Assist in testing in-game events to ensure product quality and service
- Deploy in-game events to live environment
- Monitor events, report performance or technical issues and provide corrective solutions
- Manage gaming operations and report game status to the Game Team on a daily basis
- Assist Producers with execution of monetization strategies
- Carry on investigations and maintain documentation of game exploits, bugs and similar other issues pertaining to the online gaming world
- Assist the Customer Support Team by providing support for game related queries
- Analyze feedback and suggestions from players for continuous improvement of the game
- Good professional working knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy required
- Personal computer along with reliable Internet (position is remote)
- Good working knowledge of Excel & Google Sheets preferred
- A meticulous approach to work, strong attention to detail
- Interest in gaming, previous gaming job experience preferred but not required
- University degree preferred but not required
- High School certificate of completion
- Based in Bulgaria
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Bulgaria.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈