ESL Remote Instructor at 31abc
1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: North America & UK
Category: All others
With online teaching programs, we surpass geographical barriers and save time, cost, and hassle of commuting for the kids, parents, and coaches.
Our target is to help train 4-12-year-old Chinese children to become successful, effective English communicators. Our program integrates gaming principles with ESL practice, powered by a native speaker like you!
31abc accepts non-degree holders if you have extensive teaching experience. Having a TEFL, TESOL, or TESL certificates along with teaching experience with kids is a plus.
You will have the same students 3 days a week. That means very stable teaching hours and income for teachers. Each class lasts for 28 minutes, and count as half-hour lessons in regards to coaches' salaries.
Class times in North America are in the morning before traditional work hours. You will be teaching one-on-one or two students, grouped by their English as a Second Language levels.
- Hourly Rate: $18-34 per hour, $18-20 for new teachers
- $20 enrollment bonus
- Student Age Group: age 4-12
- Class Size: up to 2 students
- Class Length: 28 min
- Booking Rateup to 90%-100%
- Class Schedule: Monday-Saturday 6 pm-10 pm (Beijing time)
- Native English Speaker (US, Canada, UK)
- Teaching experience - 1 year
- Teaching certificate - TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, TKT, TESL, DELTA, Teaching licence, PGCE/QTS
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America & UK.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈