Epic Application Coordinator/Report Writer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
**Must have Epic Clarity certification**
Epic Application Coordinators are responsible for supporting HCTec clients through the build, configuration, testing, validation, maintenance, incident resolution, and ongoing support of Epic applications.
- Resolve end user reported incidents/problems escalated through Tier 1 and fulfill correctly submitted and approved end user service requests via technical build, configuration, and testing.
- Use expertise to create critical, technical documentation of service requests.
- Perform in-depth analysis and data collection of report details and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Perform maintenance tasks (error queues, reviews, etc.) and participate in development, execution, and sign off of system testing.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation on system configurations and technical components.
- Identify potential system enhancement needs and introduce best practice options for future state workflows and processes.
- Maintain regular communication with and collaborate with client support representatives, client's business community, and end users to ensure the system meets the client's business needs.
- Provide application expertise to the client team and advisory groups to facilitate discussions and decisions.
- Participate in the planning and execution of application go-live and post-live activities for upgrades and system enhancements.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈