1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: All others
Expeto was founded on a simple, yet compelling principle - enable meaningful IoT outcomes by transforming traditional mobile network complexity into IT simplicity. Expeto integrates mobile networks and IoT applications onto a single platform specifically designed for enterprise use cases and is sold as a service leveraging modern cloud and edge computing resources. Expeto believes that harnessing data from connected devices around the world will unlock insights that shape business strategy, create new revenue opportunities, and help companies make better, more informed decisions to ensure a sustainable future.
We’re searching for an experienced Documentation Specialist to join our fully remote team and help take our company to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, QA, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
This will be a remote position, however, it is preferable that you are located in Canada.
Key objectives for this role include:
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
Desired skills and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Ideally have some experience in a startup environment, and exposure to the telco and/or networking space.
Expeto is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our selection process, please contact our recruitment team at careers (at) expeto (dot) io.
Our people come first because it is their commitment and passion that makes the difference in everything we do. We are a growing distributed team with a culture of collaboration, and a focus on creating the best end-to-end customer experience possible. We trust each other and rely on a leader rich organization in which people are expected to wear many hats and step up when they see a problem that needs to be solved. We are great communicators and appreciate perfect candor and the frank dialog necessary to keep us true to our vision and delivering on our mission.
Sustainability and efficiency are a way of life for Expeto, and we believe our platform will continue to unlock new opportunities to reduce energy usage and the net carbon footprint of our customer’s operations. Join us - #Nextworking.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!