Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Azure and Google. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces.
Tackle is a fast-paced, fast-growing, Bessemer-funded startup. We’ve created our own category and are pioneering the brave new world of Cloud-based Software Sales. And we need your help! As the Director of Revenue Operations, you’ll report to the Vice President of Finance and Operations and be the resident technology and reporting expert as a key user of the Tackle products we use to run our own business.
More than that, you’ll be critical to ensuring our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Journey Teams have the best processes in place to maximize efficiency and capitalize on the capabilities of all our tools. In addition, you’ll be the “go to” for the team - including basic system questions/troubleshooting, promoting proper use and utilization and providing training.
Above all, you’ll be in charge of analyzing data and providing relevant insights to management to maximize revenue growth and help us make data-driven decisions.
- Working alongside the CRO, VP of Marketing, and VP of Customer Journey to establish and maintain scalable processes to drive the strategy, process, and measurement of Tackle’s customer lifecycle
- Facilitate private offer transactions and sales orders within the relevant cloud marketplace and assist on customer contracts as necessary
- Managing and optimizing Sales and Marketing technology to generate, distribute and report on leads and opportunities
- Ensuring the integrity of data in Hubspot and other sales support tools and monitoring all leads, opportunities, accounts, and contacts as appropriate
- Preparing weekly and monthly Sales and Marketing attainment reports along with insights as to what is working and what is not to enable planning and efficiency improvements to drive revenue growth
- Actively monitoring and reporting on the health of the Sales and Marketing contribution to the pipeline, program ROI, and CAC
- Overseeing the Sales/Marketing/Customer Journey technology stack and training team members on tools, making recommendations on new tools, and facilitating pricing/license discussions with vendors
- Facilitating the forecasting process with Sales and Marketing
- Working with the CRO to create processes to monitor activities, trends, sales, and leads with a focus on analyzing and improving rep productivity
- Implement performance metrics using revenue and CRM (current is Hubspot) data to drive quality activity and results
- Track established sales targets and goals for the sales team and reporting results
- Build and track marketing effectiveness outlined by VP of Marketing
- Assist the CRO with sales efforts per rep on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis as needed and position each member to achieve success.
- As a user of the Tackle product, you will be positioned to provide feedback to the product team and collaborate with the customer success team to provide experience metrics with an eye toward improving customer satisfaction & NPS
- Work closely with all departments within the company including: Operations, Marketing, Sales, Customer Journey, and Finance
- Pulling monthly SDR and AE commission reporting
- Assist the CRO with GTM Strategy & Design, including: Market / Buyer / Account SegmentationTerritory alignment; Quota setting / compensation planning; and Cross-functional alignment (Marketing, Sales, CS) for customer end to end journey
Who you are:
- Collaborative, inquisitive, analytical, team-oriented Revenue Ops leader
- Problem solver who seeks truth from complex dataExcited about working in a fast paced environment and partnering with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Journey to ensure cohesion and success
- Self-starter who learns quickly and can navigate a fast paced environment
- Exceptional at managing your time and your partners expectations
- Experienced (5 years or more) in working with SaaS companies who have rapidly scaled (preferably you’ve worked with companies who’ve grown from $1M-$50M in ARR
- Experience working with Hubspot, SFDC, Marketing Automation Tools, GSuite, Gong.io, and other current Marketing and Sales stack-oriented tools
- Solid understanding of modern, technology-driven sales processes and strategies
- Ability to translate high-level sales strategies into system and process requirements
- You’re looking for more than just a job and interested in the growth opportunities a company at our stage can provide
· We are Real. We care deeply about our employees, our teammates, our customers, and our partners. Working at Tackle means being free to be yourself. We’re all individuals, operating as a team. We strive for authenticity in everything we do. We’re fun...maybe even best described as “quirky”. Realness involves transparency so we operate with thoughtful transparency.
· We are Responsive. Being responsive to each other and to customers builds trust and shows respect. Responsiveness starts with listening and includes a bias for action. We are here to help - each other, our partners, and our customers. To be responsive and to innovate we occasionally have to step out of the comfort zone; but in doing so it should never compromise our integrity. Think around the corners- navigate, investigate and solve with creativity.
· We are Remote. Being remote-first focused enables us to have a more diverse workforce and diversity provides unique perspectives needed to innovate and succeed. The remote-first culture fosters a better work life balance; uprooting life and moving across country for work can be stressful. Being Remote-first means you don’t have to make geographical sacrifices to do great work. We believe this creates better employees, better products and better service. We want people to love it here, not just think of it as a job.
· You will make a difference. We’re a young company and growing fast. You’ll have the opportunity to impact the product and process as we grow. We care about your growth as well. Whether you’re looking to get into management or take a more technical path we’re committed to helping with your goals.
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
· Phone screen
· 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
Benefits of joining the Tackle Team:
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Company off-site Summits
· Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
· Internet and Phone Reimbursement
· $500 Home ergo/office set up
· Generous Vacation Plan
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Awesome Co-workers
Tackle welcomes and celebrates diverse team members and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States.
Tackle.io is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation