Director of Informatics
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: All others
- Develop the Concerto HealthAI (CHAI) real world data ontology, terminology, and codification strategy spanning curation, ingestion and mapping it through RWD data and Eureka analytics.
- Develop the processes for updating and maintaining ontologies, terminologies, and vocabularies.
- Inform the CHAI data model design, expansion, and maintenance of the overall data platform and RWD products.
- Develop processes and workflows for implementing Clinical Architecture for semi-automated codification and work with the Curation team to execute those processes.
- Identify codification and terminology gaps and establish new processes, terminologies, and custom codification processes.
- Closely collaborate with the RWD team around the integration and harmonization of multiple clinical and claims data sources.
- Serve as a key team member to work-streams dedicated to onboarding new strategic data partners, both clinical and others.
- Collaborate with the Tenor curation software team around its codification capabilities, ontologies, and terminologies as well as its future functionality.
- Closely collaborate with Product Management and AI to develop codification strategies and processes in new domains, such as genomics and clinical development.
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, or related discipline OR 5 years or more of relevant experience in Clinical Informatics.
- Deep knowledge of clinical ontologies, including ICD, CPT, HCPCS, NDC, SNOMED-CT, LOINC, RxNorm, and AJCC staging.
- 5+ years of experience with the codification of clinical data to common ontologies.
- 5+ years of experience with developing and expanding clinical data models.
- 5+ years of experience translating use case requirements into actionable development requirements around real world data, including data platform operational processes.
- Customer-facing experience a plus.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!