Digital Project Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Accorin is a full-service ecommerce agency that crafts captivating e-commerce websites for B2B and B2C clients of all shapes and sizes, from sophisticated start-ups to large enterprises. With a technical mastery of the most popular platforms on the market —like Magento, Shopify, and BigCommerce— and a command of all things creative, Accorin has the expertise to help clients build, grow, and transform their brand’s e-commerce approach
As we are growing quickly, Accorin is looking for a digital project manager with a strong background in the ecommerce space to join our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing select ongoing maintenance and evolution projects, along with taking on new clients and projects. As PM you will ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. This is a remote based, contractor position. Accorin prides itself on its exceptional client services. Above all else, we are looking for a project manager who is:
- A team leader
- Proactive and responsive
- An excellent communicator
- Ensure the full scope of the tasked project is delivered at a world class level.
Identify external and internal requests that fall outside the approved scope of the project.
- Ensure the project budgets are attentively managed and maintained.
Budget status will be communicated to the client at regularly scheduled meetings over the course of the project.
- Ensure the project schedules are attentively managed and maintained.
Schedule status will be communicated to the client at regularly scheduled meetings over the course of the project.
- You will lead and guide the team of developers, designers and QA engineers from the start of the project lifecycle to the end.
Set expectations for the team members. They should be 100% clear with regard to ownership and timing of deliverables.
- You will be expected to manage the client relationship over the course of the project.
Be attentive to what the client is communicating and set expectations for the client.
- Project Kickoffs
- Setup New Projects and Associated Tools
- Manage Time Tracking
- Budget Management
- Estimating and Resourcing
- Schedule Generation and Management
- Issue and Task Management
- Meeting Management
- Status Updates
- Deliverable Reviews and Approvals
- Report to the Director of Project Management
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience
- Experience in client management, presenting project updates to clients and managing expectations.
- Have previously worked on one or more of the following ecommerce platforms:
- History of managing e commerce projects through the full lifecycle with a record of success
- Understanding of project management elementals and theory
Agile and waterfall methodologies
- High level understanding of ecommerce related fields and processes including
Shipping and taxes
- Preferably experience working with and managing offshore based development teams
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈