Digital Forensic Consultant
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Exciting Remote Digital Forensic contract opportunity.
- 4 plus years of experience in cyber forensic
- Engagements may include the following services:
- Electronic break-in cause determination
- Electronic break-in source determination
- Laptop forensics
- Desktop forensics
- Server forensics
- Disk imaging
- Malware analysis
- Keyword searches
- Network activity monitoring
- Analyze computer network security settings, server, system, router, firewall, intrusion detection system (IDS) and intrusion prevention system (IPS) logs and packet capture data.
- Conduct forensic extraction and analysis of data and electronic evidence from seized digital media.
- Configure, install, and maintain Network Intrusion Detection systems and Network Forensic Analysis Tools on locally configured networks.
- Certification: Global Information Assurance Certification Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
- Identify key data points regarding information security incidents, such as root-cause analysis, possible attack methods and techniques, malware infection and persistence methods, etc.
- Must understand the life cycle of an Incident and tools used to determine root cause during an incident.
- Operation understanding on reverse engineering malware.
- Perform network, disk, system files and memory forensic analysis.
- Custom tool design to assist in analysis and investigation. (Related experience in programming, database, system administration, etc.).
- Perform custom analysis on (centralized) security event information to analyze incidents.
- Collaborate with Engineering on the development of detection signatures and correlation use cases when appropriate.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈