DevOps Technical Project Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: All others
- Work with the various sub-functions to drive and deliver mission critical projects.
- Work with the Security Strategy function to understand prioritization and quarterly goals.
- Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Schedule and run standup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
- Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools.
- Own non-technical aspects including coordination, documentation, and process improvement.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar role. Background in FinTech or Proprietary Trading a plus.
- Working knowledge of project and work stream management tools such as Jira, Trello, Wrike, and Confluence.
- Tenacious, self starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans.
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives.
- Resilient determination to push projects through to completion, regardless of how often priorities and deadlines may shift in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry.
- Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
- Have strong interest in, or basic knowledge of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!