2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: All others
Reports to: Technical Director
Based: Remote, based in Europe
This is a remote permanent position for those based anywhere in Europe.
If you prefer working remotely and would enjoy working on a variety of interesting projects surrounded by inspiring NearFormers on the cutting edge of new technologies, then keep reading!
We are looking for a Delivery Manager or Delivery Lead who can help our clients build solutions and platforms, launch new product ventures and fundamentally change how they operate.. The ideal candidate will be outcome driven, and have a drive to deliver the best quality output for our clients within specific timeframes.
At NearForm we modernise enterprises with open, creative software, evolving businesses for the modern world. Our teams of experts are helping our clients build cloud-native solutions using industry-leading design, technology and modern practices for software development.
Being a global company with a remote workforce allows us to hire without borders. We only hire the best of the best, we continuously learn and improve and our distributed workforce means we service clients across the globe - you can find us from Dublin to Dubai!
Join a highly-skilled multidisciplinary team, typically consisting of designers, Developers, DevOps Engineers, and members of the client team. Follow a modern agile development methodology involving two-week sprints with a defined backlog, daily standups, weekly demos, sprint planning and sprint retros — all with minimal ceremony.
- Significant experience delivering at enterprise level
- Use selected agile and project management methodologies to help keep clients updated on workflows and on team progress.
- Coordinate with client stakeholders and other vendors when on a multi-vendor project ensuring reporting and communication is consistent.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities to deliver projects; including but not limited to team coordination through to implementation, planning meetings, managing blockers, ensuring stakeholder alignment and follow up.
- Prepare and present analysis, insights and recommendations to assist the Senior client stakeholders with decision making.
- Manage relevant reporting across all teams.
- Ensure projects are staying on track to deliver on key priorities to realise business value and hit agreed timelines.
- Escalate when necessary risks to the schedule or delivery.
- Manage a risk log, issues and blockers across the project that is updated regularly and in accordance with our ISO standards.
- Identify and advise on decisions that influence significant project direction including the pivots, impact assessment, realignment and recalibration of the team and effort.
- Shield the team from unnecessary meetings by being the point of contact with the client and coordinate meetings and calls when necessary.
- Sync between multiple projects & development teams impacting the same product
- If managing multiple work streams on a project ensure there is alignment at all times across teams and stakeholders.
- Maintain a master schedule and coordinate all releases when necessary.
- Maintain client migration status and schedule
- Maintain client implementation status and schedule
- Keep track of what is implemented on which cloud
- Experience working in a Remote Agile environment
- Located in Europe
- Availability for short-term travel on a semi-regular basis
- Fluent English and outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Work/life balance: We are genuinely dedicated to balancing work and life.
- Family-friendly: We understand how important family is, so our flexible environment allows you to work around what matters — school run, no problem!
- The Wellness Hub: We offer resources and support and are truly committed to fostering/improving every NearFormer’s wellbeing.
We adopt a person-first approach to hiring. That means we hire the best people — it’s as simple as that. Our team gets to pick the cream of the crop from around the world and has assembled a collection of dynamic and talented individuals we like to call “NearFormers.”
Although we are widely dispersed, NearFormers are a tightly-knit team. We trust one another and care about our colleagues. Building on our open-source origins, we promote the sharing of thoughts, knowledge and ideas.
NearForm is committed to shaping a better world in all that we do. Our global team is built based on respect, inclusivity, diversity and excellence.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈