2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
SalsaMobi connects accomplished Latin American software engineers with our portfolio of growing U.S. companies. Join our network of top engineers, where talent has no borders.
Develop great products.
We work on projects that you’ll be proud to show off.
Be a leader.
We value product-mindedness and encourage thought leadership.
Work from anywhere.
We are 100% remote, meaning you can work from wherever you’re most productive.
The Delivery Managers key responsibility is delivering quality builds and releases on a regular cadence. Working in collaboration with the product and development teams as well as the director of engineering the delivery manager is responsible for structuring initiatives and releases for the delivery of value and reducing waste. As delivery manager your day may include things such as attending team ceremonies, building releases and release notes, gathering information and data on quality as well as team engagement. Decisiv’s developer value statement is “Develop high quality, well tested, features that provide value to Decisiv and our customers.” This statement should resonate with the ideal candidate and help drive their daily work. A delivery manager guards teams’ time and engagement, to ensure continuous delivery is possible. Team time and engagement is precious. The Delivery Manager will report directly to the Director of Engineering - Platform Services.
Expert in the practical application of Agile software development methodologies with the ability to support teams and stakeholders on Agile practices and ensure adherence to Agile methodology
● Commitment to bringing new approaches and ideas to the team with a consistently positive attitude Confidential & Proprietary
● 5+ years of software development leadership experience in a product-oriented SaaS business (B2B a plus) including architectural support
● Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative, and distributed environment.
● Inspire teams to innovative and iteratively grow in quality, capabilities, and efficiency.
Well qualified candidates should also display the following attributes:
- Self-starter, results oriented, able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must demonstrate good judgment, tact, and a clear purpose while under pressure in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects).
- Keen sense of information architecture and visual design
- Responsive design
- Understanding of solid UX concept
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈