5 months ago
Rho AI was founded in 2012 by a small team of entrepreneurs, data scientists, and engineers. We set out to develop custom software for professional motorsports to predict an optimal race strategy. Since then, our real-time strategy recommendations have factored heavily into multiple victories and we are proud to count Richard Childress Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, and General Motors as some of our partners.
Today, Rho AI’s products are used in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, finance, sports, waste, water, climate change, and energy.
- The people - dependable, driven, and collaborative team.
- The problems - mix of products and services across diverse domains.
- The tech - modern tools to build pragmatic data-driven applications.
- The structure - 100% remote-only team & self-funded since 2012.
Sound interesting? We are hiring for a variety of experience levels, so all are welcome to apply. We are especially interested in hearing from early-career candidates who have a mathematically inclined higher degree (Masters or PhD), and/or publicly available evidence of non-trivial data science work. Please reach out if:
You are looking to:
- Apply academic and/or software development background to industry problems in a full-time data science and machine learning role.
- Skill up in machine learning topics, including the use of modern techniques in deep learning and natural language processing.
- Do a mix of exploratory research, proof of concept / MVP projects, and production-level algorithms.
- (Must) Tackled semi-defined, real-world problems by developing hypotheses, iteratively exploring datasets, and crafting machine learning solutions.
- (Must) A non-trivial amount of experience using Python-based analysis tools, such as NumPy, Pandas, and scikit-learn.
- (Should) Worked on projects requiring the corralling of large datasets.
- (Should) Presented your findings through visualizations, writing, and/or speaking.
- (Nice) A quantitative background in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, etc.
- (Nice) Used deep learning Python libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
You would like these perks:
- Work from anywhere in the US! Rho AI is a tight-knit, fully distributed team.
- Work with a highly engaged team, learn together, and make decisions that impact the whole company.
- Benefits, including health insurance and 401k.
You meet these criteria:
- You are seeking a full-time job.
- You reside in the United States.
- You are authorized / eligible to work for any company in the United States.
- You are within 3 time zones of Eastern Time, or willing to align your schedule.
To get an interview, please supply:
- A cover letter that explains why you are: 1) specifically interested in Rho AI as a company and 2) good fit for this particular position
- A resume that includes: 1) your relevant professional experience, and 2) links to code samples, technical blog posts, and other examples of your work.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!