Data Entry Specialist
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Wider Circle is a Silicon Valley healthcare start-up that engages with members of the community to learn how to maintain and improve their health, and outlook on life. Seeking a Data Entry associate that will be responsible to enter large amounts of health related data from various sources into the computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Update data and delete unnecessary files
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and required HIPAA requirements
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 1 year of experience with large amounts of data entry.
- Experience with insurance health plan data preferred.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Google Suite.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent organization and time management is required
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with short deadlines
- Competitive Benefits
- Paid time off
- Opportunity to make the world a better place
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈