2 months ago
US or Argentina
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Data engineer will help build, scale and maintain the enterprise data warehouse. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of technical and functional designs for Databases, Data Warehousing and Reporting areas. The candidate should feed on challenges and love to be hands on with recent technologies.
This job plays a key role in data infrastructure, analytics projects, and systems design and development. You should be passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge open source Data technologies and software paradigms.
- Contributing at a senior-level to the data warehouse design and data preparation by implementing a solid, robust, extensible design that supports key business flows.
- Performing all of the necessary data transformations to populate data into a warehouse table structure that is optimized for reporting.
- Establishing efficient design and programming patterns for engineers as well as for non-technical peoples.
- Designing, integrating and documenting technical components for seamless data extraction and analysis.
- Ensuring best practices that can be adopted in our data systems and share across teams.
- Contributing to innovations and data insights that fuel Auth0’s mission.
- Working in a team environment, interact with multiple groups on a daily basis (very strong communication skills).
Skills and Abilities:
- + BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to write, analyze, and debug SQL queries.
- Exceptional Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Data Warehouse design, ETL (Extraction, Transformation & Load), architecting efficient software designs for DW platform.
- Knowledge of database modeling and design in a Data Warehousing context
- Strong familiarity with data warehouse best practices.
- Proficiency in Python and/or R.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!