1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: All others
- Set a legal strategy and build a legal foundation to how we run the business, formalizing what must we do, why we must do it, and what is the best way to get it done
- Help us manage our global commercial and employment footprint and related legal obligations across jurisdictions
- Provide sound advice and guidance on key corporate governance, consumer privacy, and compensation-related issues to senior business leaders
- Structure, negotiate and close key commercial contracts, both outbound and inbound, including MSAs, EULAs, DPAs, NDAs, employment agreements and more
- Remove friction where possible, simplifying and automating the contracting process as we scale
- Develop and deliver training on legal issues and contract processes, as needed within the company
- 5+ years of commercial legal experience, preferably in-house with a successful, high-growth enterprise SaaS company
- Demonstrated interest in legal tech, legal ops and finding innovative ways to scale legal functions for a rapidly growing organization
- Proven ability to maintain productive work relationships and work collaboratively with subject matter experts to research and resolve issues
- You are a proven operator, team player and leader who gets things done.
- Excellent negotiation skills with large enterprise companies
- Knowledge of worldwide data privacy regulations
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work remotely as part of a close-knit team
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!