Commercial Analytics Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: All others
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices in Europe in Belgium (Mechelen), France (Romainville + Paris), the Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Basel), Italy (Milano), Spain (Madrid), UK (London), Germany (München), and in US, Boston.
We are in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you !
We are looking for a Commercial Analytics Manager
Scope of the job
Some key phrases that are associated with this role include: Reporting, Analytics, QlikSense, SQL, Business Intelligence, Data Visualisation, Dashboards, Excel, UX, Data Model, Creative Design, Art
- Set and execute commercial reporting strategy. Use innovative design and technology to build out visually impactful reporting dashboards.
- Prepare reporting dashboards roadmap working closely with countries and ITS to identify dashboard project and delivering dashboards in timely manner.
- Data visualisation evangelist within the commercial organisation responsible for training, educating and capability building
- Build, maintain and update reporting dashboards that provide actionable insights that can be used to drive improvements in business performance.
- Continually investigate and analyse broad datasets (CRM, sales, market research) to uncover hidden insights and generate ideas for evolving and creating new dashboards
- Define and own all trusted dashboards including metrics in reports as well as roll-out and training on dashboards
- Create and own the building of robust data models that are required for building of dashboards in QlikSense
- Continually enhance and drive improvements in data visualisation, analytics and reporting. Have creative mind-set and ability to tell stories through data visualisations.
Who are you ?
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in engineering, business analytics, data analytics, fine arts, design or related field
- 5+ years’ experience working with data visualisation tools (ideally advanced knowledge of QlikSense)
- Experience building and presenting dashboards and management reports to senior stakeholders
- Experience working with and building data models and dashboards based on data common pharma systems such as SAP, Salesforce / Veeva CRM and IQVIA datasets (OneKey, MIDAS etc)
- Experience working with MS Office including Excel
- Experience designing data models
- Experience extracting and manipulating data
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills. Ability to lead projects globally with diverse set of stakeholders
- Working knowledge or willingness to learn:
- AWS big data environment
- Entrepreneurial and natural leader that seeking responsibility and comfortable driving the reporting and visualisation function
- Highly artistic and creative person that can create visually impactful business stories
- Business technologist with robust understanding of commercial business and visualisation tools
- Comfortable communicating with business and technical stakeholder in ‘their own languages’
- Highly organised and comfortable with managing multiple stakeholders and projects and delivering on time
- Open communicator – flags issues / concerns, as they arise and keeps stakeholders informed, with good news and bad, managing expectations.
- Creative, capable of thinking around problems and defining innovative solutions.
- Combines high-personal standards with pragmatism to get the job done.
What’s in it for you ?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!