Catalog Specialist Graduate
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: All others
Who is Vinterior?
We are a fast-growing UK- based marketplace who sells Vintage furniture and Antiques from dealers all around Europe.
We help professionals and consumers to find products that match the values that matter to us: character, a passion for craftsmanship and an obsession for delivering exceptional customer service.
We’re only four years old, but we’re already disrupting the furniture industry: since starting, our sales have increased a hundredfold. We are a passionate team who want to offer sustainable furniture and share the love of unique antiques and vintage pieces!
Our focus is to partner with the very best furniture dealers and retailers across the UK and Europe, to offer Vinterior customers an unrivalled selection of products and the most professional service possible.
As our inventory grows, we must ensure that the range of products available to our customers is carefully curated and that the most popular and exciting items are showcased across the platform.
To date, our sellers offer on Vinterior an inventory of 180,000 items. It is both our biggest strength, but also where lies the most significant room for improvement to make the items more searchable and discoverable.
You will be part of the Supply Team that is currently composed of one business developer, one business analyst, one account manager, and one catalog specialist.
You will be in charge of our inventory accuracy, that means you will have to carefully check and ensure that all product pages have all the relevant information. You will manage assortment, categorisation, and curation. As you will be working in Excel (or similar) most of the time, you need to be comfortable with large dataset and it will be essential that you know how to use formulas (v-lookups, pivot tables, index/match).
You will be responsible of:
- Ensuring that the categorisation of our inventory is perfect so our customers can find what they are looking for
- Cleaning the attributes of our product pages like designers, brand, dimensions, etc. to improve the filtering experience of our users when they browse on our platform
- Ensuring that the product pages created on our platform follow our guidelines and that all the information is at the right place in the right field
- Tracking and reporting on the 'freshness' of our inventory and implementing actions to solve accordingly
Research and analysis:
- Analysing search trends, our inventory and identifying opportunities to create new categories and fields
- Running competitor analysis and internal research to improve our listings and fields
- Managing a team of freelancers
- Be the point of contact to the Seller support team about all questions with regards to seller's listings and inventory
- Working closely with the Merchandising team to ensure that the products we push in our top pages are accurate and available
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as supply chain management, business administration or marketing
- High attention to detail
- Ability to use tools like Excel and to process large dataset via spreadsheet
- Excellent command of SQL and Python
- Excellent time management skills (able to work remote)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to embrace change and to receive and give feedback
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Training budget for workshops, online training, conferences etc.
- Book library (physical and Audible) for all employees.
- 31 days holiday a year (incl. UK bank holidays). Unpaid leave is also available.
- Employee discount on products.
- 30-minute call with our HR manager
- Technical test on tools needed for the role (Excel, SQL, Python)
- Two 1-hour interview with members of the Operations team
- Final interview with our CEO
Here is a link to our values deck: Vinterior's values
Please make sure you share all of them before applying as it is crucial for us to bring in the team people sharing these values. Please note that it will be a big part of the discussion in our interview process.
Being remote does not mean being isolated, we love doing social events and we communicate everyday, so you will not feel alone!
We operate under British office times, if you are not based in the UK, we expect you to be fully available at these time.
We trust our team to work with full focus and have stable internet connexion.
No recruitment consultants please. Visa Sponsorship not available.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈