3 weeks ago
Job type: Other
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
Emme is looking for students to join our Brand Ambassador program!
Emme is a VC-backed startup bringing women's health in women's hands. Our first product is an award-winning smart birth control case.
The Emme Brand Ambassador program is a diverse community of young women across the US actively working to share the Emme vision on their college campus and with their communities. Brand Ambassadors will be directly involved in generating sales and promoting Emme's products and mission. During the COVID-19 related campus closures, Brand Ambassadors will primarily focus on creating digital activations. Ambassadors will be working with the Marketing team in a contract capacity.
Whether you're a social media pro, campus leader, future marketer, or health professional-to be, we want to hear from you! This role is an ideal opportunity for majors in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising & PR, Pre-Med, Women's Studies, or similar programs at your school.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving commissioned sales of the Emme case.
- Creating social media content across Instagram/TikTok/Facebook/YouTube
- Brainstorming and implementing new ways to educate your campus about women's health issues and Emme
- Partnering with your school's organizations and health programs
- Cultivating consumer insights that help Emme with product improvement and development.
- Current full-time sophomore, junior, or senior undergraduate student
- Engaged in communities on campus (clubs, organizations, or Greek life)
- Able to commit through the rest of the school year (6+ months)
- Social media savvy, passionate, ambitious, responsible
- Have a social media following
- Prior experience as a Brand Ambassador
- Get paid a generous commission for every sale; no cap on the number of sales
- Work remotely on a flexible schedule.
- Earn freebies and rewards
- Help design and test new products
- Gain valuable real-world experience to build your resume
- Get access to a supportive and awesome community of Emme Brand Ambassadors across campuses over the US
Applications are open now through January 15. Interviews will begin on a rolling basis. Apply now to be a part of our January cohort.
If you have any questions about the program, check out the Brand Ambassador Program FAQs or email us with questions.
We are a group of ambitious engineers, passionate feminists, and fierce advocates, working together to make healthcare what it should be for millions of women—seamless, connected, and decided by her. At Emme, we combine our strengths to create physical, digital, and direct-to-consumer experiences that close the loop on women's health.
At Emme, we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background is critical for creating a positive environment for all employees and leads to healthier outcomes and better products for our customers.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈