3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ireland only
Category: All others
Spectrum Life, a market leader specializing in Health and Wellbeing, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Psychologist. You will be working remotely but be very much part of a growing team, reporting directly to the departmental manager.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Psychologist to join our ever-growing team here at Spectrum.Life. As a market leader in corporate wellbeing with exciting plans to expand we are seeking talented individuals to go on that journey with us. If you are looking for a role which gives you the opportunity to make your mark then this is the role for you.
- Demonstrate prior experience in managing confidential information.
- Understand the importance of self-care skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of service evaluation.
- Familiarity with a range of research methodologies and statistical analysis.
- To assist in maintinaing client data
- To implement evaluation measures for our clients and implement these pre- and post-treatments.
- A primary degree in Psychology 2.1 or higher
- Eligibility for graduate membership of the Psychology society of Ireland
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Formal presentations skills of research work
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
- 1.0 FTE permanent contract
- Salary: €26000 based + bonus
- Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl6tzpz4czaf0o7v0f94z59msl
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ireland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈