Advisory Director of Supply Chain Management
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: All others
Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of business you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. As the Advising Director of Supply Chain you will be both internally and externally facing. Externally, you will engage with Crisp customers by analyzing their supply chains and how Crisp technology can help them run their businesses more efficiently. Internally, you will work closely with Product and Engineering, leveraging industry knowledge and customer feedback to determine what we should build.
We do not have strict requirements to exactly the role you have / have had in the past, but we will certainly not hold it against you if you have been a Product Manager, a Project Manager or even a Software Engineer.
This is an evolving role, currently reporting directly to the CTO with ample opportunity for growth if you play to your strengths. Whether you are coming from a startup or corporate background, you appreciate how much impact there is to be had in smaller organizations and you relish the ability to shape your own role and the future of the company.
Signs of a great candidate
- Collaborative. You know that your team members’ perspectives will make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together.
- Customer focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a remote company and you enjoy the benefits of working remotely while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly, but without unnecessary ambiguity. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. Technical support is hard work and you strive to find ways to enable the customer to be successful. You know when to insert yourself to interact with a customer and when to help with tools. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers based on metrics.
Crisp’s Advisory Director of Supply Chain Management
- You think well on your feet and spot opportunity. Crisp works with small and large food companies and you understand that organizations of different supply chain maturity levels have different needs and challenges, be it people, process or technology. We are not looking so solve "everything" for our customers and shy away from overly complex solutions that can take years to roll out. Having worked with different companies and technologies, you have a knack for spotting the challenges that are worth solving when your are engaging with a new customer.
- Deep supply chain knowledge, pragmatic thinker and communicator. You know the details of supply chain principles, techniques and methodologies. You can also level with customers and stakeholders by speaking their language and nudging them to rethink how they perceive the challenges that their companies are facing.
- Technically savvy. You are not a software developer, but having worked with software platforms for years, you have developed a strong intuition for how technology can be applied. This means you have become very good at at assessing whether a customer problem can be solved with existing technology, could be accommodated with minor updates or would require major changes. You can also usually tell if taking the problem on would make sense from a product platform perspective.
- You see the bigger picture of how people, process and technology work together. You enjoy working with a team that enjoys solving hard technical problems, but you also appreciate how that technology needs to be loved by users to truly reach its full potential.
We are building a team of customer success people with a breadth of combined experiences so that we can collaboratively enable our customers to be successful. There are no hard requirements on specific background, experience or geographical location. Instead we’re looking for individuals that are capable, reliable, and hoping to grow along with us. Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!