2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: All others
ATS Institute Of Technology has been successfully helping students achieve their educational goals since 1998. We are currently seeking a full-time Remote Admissions Adviser on a 3 month contract to join our team of exceptionally motivated and passionate professionals.
Takes responsibility for enrollment outcomes by implementing the College admissions and recruitment procedures. Build relationships with prospective students and help them navigate the application and admissions process, by working hand-in-hand with the students and the staff responsible for enrollment. Vigorously upholds a culture of personal integrity, discipline, and accountability.
The Admissions Advisor is the primary point of contact for all ATS prospective nursing students from the moment of lead acquisition to the point of enrollment in classes.
- Interact with prospective students through a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and online-Zoom meetings in regards to applying for our Practical Nursing Program.
- Document all communication with prospective and current students in an timely, thorough, and accurate manner using our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly goals (lead conversion, applicants, intent to enroll and enrolled)
- Advise prospective students on how our practical nursing program can meet their educational and career goals.
- Help qualified prospects with the application and enrollment process. Work with Registrar and Program Administrator to make sure that any problems with the applications or materials are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain consistent and accurate documentation of our entrance exam schedule. As well as advising students on how to prepare and succeed on the entrance exam.
Education and Experience
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2 years of work experience in admissions/recruitment, continuing education, sales, telemarketing, education marketing or alumni/development affairs.
- Ability to easily develop contacts and strong working relationships with students and staff.
- Engaging telephone presence.
- Ability to work in a performance-driven and results-oriented recruitment environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong aptitude with computer applications.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently; with good judgment and attention to detail.
- Open to frequent coaching and feedback to enhance job performance.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈