Remote graphic design Jobs in February 2020
7 Remote graphic design Jobs in February 2020Post a job
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.Impact:
You will be responsible for Clarifai’s overall artistic direction, from marketing collateral to product design of our customer-facing user interfacing. Reporting to the SVP, Platform. You will greatly contribute to the general design system, elevate and ensure high quality, and drive projects with full ownership and autonomy.
What You’ll Do:
What You Bring:
- Identify and define thoughtful user journeys supported by low- and high-fidelity wireframes, user flow diagrams, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Own company-wide artistic direction and execution for our brand, our marketing and our products
- Participate in regular design reviews with internal stakeholders, as well engage in research and usability studies to validate and refine design direction
- Evaluate and simplify complex product flows by deeply understanding customer needs
- Collect feedback
- Develop consistent and intuitive design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of experience of Product and Graphic Design for marketing collateral, sales collateral as well as deep experience building interactive and responsive/mobile-friendly user experiences
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong visual and interaction design for web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and prototyping tools.
- Experience designing and shipping user-centered applications supported by cohesive and consistent design system
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with product management and engineering counterparts both in office and remotely
- Knowledge of best practices and conventions around usability, creating the highest quality user experiences that make complex tasks extremely easy, and latest trends in design
We are looking for a skilled designer to join our growing marketing team! The perfect candidate is collaborative, hard working and creative in their marketing approach. This opportunity will provide a chance to work with incredibly friendly and collaborative creatives with a leadership team that offers possibilities to expand your creative problem-solving skills.
This person will be responsible for designing:
- Blog headers
- Email headers
- Social images
We are also looking for someone who is collaborative and willing to assist in overall design work overflow, able to design within set brand guidelines, and focused on conversion and user experience in their designs.
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home).
This position requires:
- Conceptualizing campaigns and design a wide range of marketing materials partnering with a solid creative and content team
- 2-4 years of Graphic Design experience producing campaign concepts, designing and building email and web assets, and print collateral
- Experience working with an agency or in-house creative team is desired
- A web-based portfolio that is well-organized showing evidence of your design skills with concept work, versioning of designs along with work showing typographical sensibilities with content more than a few paragraphs.
- User experience and conversion optimization mindset
- Excellence in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Hi-de-ho stranger. Biteable here. Let’s be friends. We need a fabulous new someone in our life to write Wordpress code and make our site ba-ba-beautiful. We’re friendly and flexible. And we totally understand if you come complete with kids, pets, side-hustles, and other #adulting stuff.
All about you
You Wordpress with finesse. Some people make an awful mess when they write code for the ‘press. This isn’t you. You’re an artisan. You write code with elegance. And you’ve got years of exquisite, custom Wordpress builds to back it up.
Design is your superpower. While you’re great at coding widgets and pages, your passion is for making them stunning. You’re a whizz at translating brand guidelines into beautiful things. And you’re comfortable sipping lattes with studio and design teams.
You know Timber isn’t just for lumberjacks. And you know how to use it when expanding custom themes.
You say ‘yes’ to CSS. You don’t brag about it, but you’ve received plenty of compliments for your CSS skills.
You’re a Git. But, in a good way. You’ve used Git and Github so much that it feels like a second home.
You know what AWS is. And you’ve probably deployed Wordpress on it. If you haven’t, you’re open to learning.
You’re most of the above. But not necessarily all. You can feel in your tummy if this is the right job for you.
You’re committed to learning. You love filling your head with new stuff and taking on new projects that expand your horizons.
All about the role
You’ll manage your own schedule. While you’ll need to maintain regular work hours (for the benefit of your team), you’ll be free to lay your day out the way you like it.
Need to get the kids from school or take your granny to the shops? No problem. And you can work from wherever you want, be that your kitchen or one of our offices.
You’ll play a valuable role. You’ll lead on code and graphic design for the Biteable Wordpress site. You’ll work closely with our product designers to synchronize design with our product site.
You’ll work collaboratively with the marketing and content teams. Together, you’ll roll out content and functionalities that wow users and boost conversions.
You’ll share code ownership with your playmates in the development team. Together, you’ll maintain a robust code review process and troubleshoot any thorny issues that crop up from time-to-time.
All about us
We are Biteable, a tech start-up that makes (jaw-dropping) videos possible for everyone. We stand apart in our market thanks to our dedication to studio-quality content and our passion for simplicity.
Since our launch in 2014 we’ve:
- Created a community of over 5 million users
- Rendered 9.6 million videos
- Raised $3.9 million in venture capital
We’re growing fast and have offices in Melbourne and Hobart, Australia, with remote team members scattered around the world. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
All about our culture
We are committed to the happiness of our team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We like it when everyone feels supported and free to create.
Our team members genuinely care about each other and define themselves as rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless. Here are a few quotes that we didn’t make up:
“I’m thankful for the flexibility Biteable gives me around my family commitments. I really like that my team is open to new ideas and processes. And I enjoy that I get to work on a variety of problems with a mix of people with diverse areas of expertise.”
“The development team is a great group of people. They’re smart and interested in doing high-quality work, but foster a social and supportive atmosphere, too.”
“Biteable's team of smart, funny, engaged and caring people makes my work here enjoyable, every day. Being close to decisions and decision-makers helps me make an impact on our work.”
How to apply
We want you to start soon, so our application process is quick. To apply, dispatch your CV, portfolio, and a short cover letter about why you and Biteable fit together like Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little.
We’ll review it and get back to you quick smart. We’ll then do two rounds of informal interviews. If it feels right for all of us, you’ll be on board faster than you can say ‘third-party plugin’.
Drop your application in over here: https://biteable.com/careers/?gh_jid=4534267002
f2pool has built the world’s leading cryptocurrency mining pool serving in more than 100 countries. With support for more than 40 proof-of-work cryptocurrencies, and as a top 3 mining pool operator for 20 of these networks, we have played a major part in securing blockchain infrastructure and educating the global community about cryptocurrency mining. We are looking for a graphic designer that is skilled both in the design of marketing materials and user interface designs to help us build the world's best brand and product for PoW and PoS mining. At first most of the work would be related to marketing events and social media campaigns, later we will work on the redesign of our mining pool for the worldwide audience.
Locations We are a distributed team with offices in Seoul, Beijing, Shenzhen and Bangkok. So you can choose to work in one of these cities or work with us remotely.
About the Role
- Develop concepts and designs for digital and social media marketing, occasionally print designs.
- Work with developers and product team on user interface designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the design process from ideation to final execution.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, ideas, and layouts.
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from others.
- Care deeply about the quality of work with a desire for improvement.
- Execute consistent designs aligned with existing style guides.
- Collaborate with video editors, marketing managers, and other designers.
- Build and maintain design standards and brand guides.
- Work both on graphic designs with marketing team and on user interface designs with product team.
- 4+ years of working experience as a graphic designer or user interface designer.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Highly proficient in digital product design and user interface design in Sketch.
- Great communication skills in English (written and verbal )
- Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, social, design, and technology.
- Team player and with a proactive work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details.
- Be interested and motivated to learn and grow.
Nice If You Also Have
- Knowledge of user experience design, psychology and related fields.
- Ability to make simple Illustrations.
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge and basic coding skills.
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Knowledge of Chinese, Korean or any other languages.
- Previous experience of working in remote companies or with remote teams.
We're excited to see your resume along with your portfolio
What is Invisible?
-- Website - inv.tech
-- Deck - inv.tech/deck
-- The Sell - https://medium.com/invisible-f...
-- The Anti-Sell - https://medium.com/invisible-h...
-- The Revolution - https://medium.com/invisible-f...
-- Reports - inv.tech/reports
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Marketing Team.
We Believe That
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for systems sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
Our graphic marketing designer will have the critical role of helping us articulate the Invisible Brand. We are building a revolutionary product for our customers that will change the future of work. We are seeking someone able to put the Capital ‘D’ in design that will be represented across digital and print channels. This will be an exciting opportunity to manifest a future-brand that is breath-taking and remarkable – a true portfolio builder -- with a team of marketers working to build a compelling story about how Invisible is going to change the world.
-- Marketing Designers who care as much about the invisible parts of the platform as the visible.
-- Polymaths and independent thinkers
-- Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
What Marketing Designers are expected to do
-- Innovation - Don’t just follow orders. Question them. Question everything. Make improvements to how we work, not just our team, but the entire company.
-- Systems thinking - Design isn’t just how something looks — it’s how it works. You will care deeply about the problems you solve with design.
-- Craftsmanship - Deliver results with pace and quality
-- Teamwork - A culture where personal and team growth thrive and we become better every single week
-- Growth - Tenaciously improve yourself day after day at an exponential rate, and bring the company with you
Specifically, a Marketing Designer will
-- Coordinate marketing details related to B2B/B2C marketing, advertising, video marketing, online marketing, email marketing and social media marketing
-- Own and maintain the Outreach visual brand and create standards that are used across Marketing and Creative teams
-- Conceptualize creative and inspiring design concepts for multiple mediums including web, mobile, video and print
-- Create visual assets for both print and digital, including print materials, website design, display advertising, videos, trade show/event materials, internal SWAG (t-shirts, buttons, stickers, etc) and brand templates for decks, docs, and campaigns
-- Help to create our “design voice,” both visually and conceptually.
-- Extend our brand and visual identity across the company by collaborating with Product, Customer Success, Sales and Recruiting to support their initiatives with beautiful, compelling design
-- Grow the Marketing team’s knowledge of best practices and trends in graphic design
-- Build and evolve our visual identity through active iteration over the components in our pattern library
-- Become better every day by committing to learn new technologies and consider new solutions to old problems
-- Experience designing email marketing campaigns
-- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant brand, advertising and growth marketing work, across various channels including email, web, mobile, and print
-- A demonstrated foundation of control over typography, composition, information hierarchy, color theory, pacing, visual design systems, interaction design
-- You have a passion for creating visually stunning and bold illustrations, icons, photography, video, and other forms of communication
-- You have industry or agency experience for diverse projects and clients and a proven track record of improving conversion rates
-- You have a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, psychology, and HTML/CSS
-- You are able to collaborate closely with product managers, teammates, and other designers to ensure campaign and strategic goals are met
-- A commitment to collaborative design
-- Experience with Figma is a plus
What to expect if you join our mission
-- You will work on the most important problem - We always solve the most important problem and prioritize to make effective use of our time.
-- You will never do the same thing twice - Do it once, learn, systematize, automate, upgrade. We are exponential.
-- You will never work on a problem that should have been prevented - Prioritize, execute, and prevent future problems.
-- You will systematize or document most things - Creating systems checks if you really understand what you're doing, allows others to analyze for improvements, and means the entire team upgrades together.
-- You will make mistakes - That’s okay. This is how we learn. Prevent the mistake from happening again.
-- You will be empowered and encouraged to act with creativity - We have no limits. Every team member is empowered to upgrade our collective intelligence with new ideas. Act with moxie. Act with creativity. Act with inspiration.
“The culture is imbued with romantic capitalist values. These are just a few:
heroism (be insanely ambitious, you should want your boss’ job, you have a moral obligation to seek power and use it for good, the modern knight fights abstract dragons),
challenge (welcome adversity, struggles and suffering, steel yourself for the worst, challenge problems to a duel, seek the widest possible stage for your talents, identify and solve for the biggest problem you can find),
meritocracy (create and measure the value you create, strive to be the best),
ownership (you are the CEO until told otherwise),
collaboration (solving problems together benefits everyone),
competition (if you outperform you will be rewarded),
glory (do the great work of your life, here and now, the work that you were made for, and that you will be remembered for — seek your aristeia moment),
truth (seek the truth, express yourself freely, confront problems head on, be as transparent as possible, don’t hide the bad and the ugly, stand up for your opinion by engaging in debate, change your mind when you’re wrong), and
intensity (work HARD, don’t waste time, the more fully you absorb yourself in your work, the more aggressively you work, the better you work).”
As Marketing Designer, you are the “CEO of Marketing Design”.
You will report to Nerissa Sardi (VP of Marketing).
Join Our Team
“Do it because you want to do something on the edge of hard and impossible. Do it if you are the unstoppable force seeking an immovable object. You want to see what you’re made of. Do it if you want to test your limits: your ability to create order in chaos, to operate under extreme stress, to achieve impossible goals…
Do it because you personally want a synthetic intelligence. Do it because you want to solve the biggest problem in the world: wasted time. Do it if you want humans to spend less time doing robotic jobs, and more time being creative and strategic.”
So what do you say, will you join us?
Our mission is to build financial management technologies that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly in a sustainable way that’s good for people, the planet, and business.When companies have strong cash flow performance they can shift from short-term acrobatics to long-term growth and innovation. These are the teams that change the world by being freed to optimize for all of their stakeholders, including their employees, business partners, and environment.The OpportunityCash flow is the toughest financial statement to understand but it’s fundamental to funding your own growth. We build the most intuitive and actionable tools for companies to optimize cash flow performance. Our platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year, users spend 70% of their workday in Tesorio, and we save finance teams thousands of hours. As a result, they can invest more confidently and anticipate their capital needs further in advance.We’re growing quickly and working with the world’s best companies and the largest bank in the US. We recently raised a $10MM Series A led by Madrona Venture Group and are backed by top investors including First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.We’re now looking for a frontline marketing leader who can shape a narrative for a new category while providing air cover to sales. Imagine the following untapped resources at your fingertips:+ A product with an NPS of 82 and over 50% DAU/MAU that beats the competition 9/10 times+ Customers at highly recognizable companies eager to get the word out, and they call us when they switch jobs+ Founders & CFOs of the top finance tools (NetSuite, Oracle, Adaptive Insights) as investors and resources for thought leadership (see example here)As the ideal candidate, you have been the top direct report to the CMO at a company that feels like it came out of nowhere and you’re ready to run the playbook yourself. Think of companies like Drift, Superhuman, Airtable, Notion, or G2 Crowd that have crafted an aura around themselves. As the Director of Marketing, you will eagerly do the work yourself, but judiciously focus where you have the biggest impact. That means that you will manage an in-house team of 1-2, plus contractors when necessary, to give yourself leverage and bring in needed expertise. In short, people will be in shock when they see what we’re accomplishing and you tell them it’s just a 2-3 person marketing team.Our team is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we have a diverse, distributed workforce in five countries. We don’t believe that people need to sacrifice being close to their families and where they’d prefer to live in order to do their best work.Your Motivators
- You are energized by the challenge of figuring out how sophisticated buyers make purchasing decisions and designing a multi-channel, integrated marketing strategy to target them (content, events, paid ads, webinars, drip campaigns, retargeting, etc.)
- You love storytelling and have strong editorial chops (e.g. you see First Round Review and want to create your own)... Quality content over high volume noise
- You think that category design can be tactically executed while also supporting near-term sales objectives, you’ve probably read Play Bigger at least once
- When you see brands or your favorite products, you like coming up with better stories and positioning that could push them to the next level, almost for fun
- You have an experimental approach to rapidly test channels and ideas cost-effectively to identify where you need to double down without getting stuck in analysis mode
- You are eager to collaborate with the CEO, Product, and Customer Success to turn our customer advisory board into an amplification platform
- You run independently and seek the freedom of a blank slate reporting directly to the founder/CEOAt the same time, you build marketing cultures that collaborate well with sales, engineering, product, HR, and customer success
- You’ve created such strong teams in the past that you have go-to people in your network who you can bring in to drive quick results because they love working with you
- Developing and executing a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and inbound leads
- Design a marketing budget and manage to allocated quarterly spend
- Play a key role in internal and external messaging and positioning of the company
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate and manage internal/external resources accordingly
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Develop thought leadership program
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to craft kill points, identify challenges and unlock opportunities for growth
- Manage PR/Analyst Relations
- Prepare weekly metrics reports
- Strong grasp of the leading activities and metrics needed to meet difficult marketing goals and can break those down into daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives in order to tune experiments and budgets
- Experience with Salesforce and digital marketing tools and comfortable standing up the marketing stack
- Have professional (and ideally some finance) acumen to understand the voice of CFOs
- Strong design taste and can even dabble a bit in basic graphic design
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Customer-oriented approach with experience building integrated marketing programs
- Strong copywriting, analytical and project management skills
- You have experience building strong internal marketing teams and outside vendor relationships
- Very nice to have: Experience marketing to Finance Industry & Stakeholders with an understanding of the pain we solve
- Nice to have: Strong public speaker, and must be able to help the team get out there with crisp presentations
- 4+ years of marketing management experience, and 8+ years in marketing
- Joined a company when it was just evolving away from founder-led evangelization and almost no marketing to help refine ICP, clarify the company category, and disseminate a narrative to the market
- Experience figuring out the $1-20MM ARR scaling phase and carving out a new category of business applications
- Demonstrate tenure and longevity in positions (3 years or more in roles a plus)
- BS or BA highly preferred
Who we areSketch is an award-winning Mac application that helps over one million designers create amazing products everyday. Our distributed team of three Community Managers provide support both online and in-person to hundreds of events all over the world each year.What we doIn addition to event sponsorships, the Community Team supports our Sketch Ambassadors – a network of 100+ passionate volunteers across the world that organize local design communities. We create resources to ease their workload, provide giveaways to enhance their events, and produce educational content to grow their knowledge of Sketch. We are constantly looking for new ways to help our Ambassadors build an inclusive, sustainable community with Sketch at its center.What you'll doYou’ll be responsible for engaging with the community of Sketch Ambassadors, both online and offline. You’ll be connecting with Ambassadors online through Slack and email, coordinating support, answering questions and helping solve their pain points.Offline, you’ll be organizing official Sketch events — finding speakers, promoting meetups and having an awesome time networking and socializing with attendees. It will be your responsibility to foster and build relationships with our user base and find creative ways to engage with diverse communities, and get Sketch in front of them.You’ll be working closely with our marketing and content team to help shape and drive creative marketing campaigns, source awesome merchandise and recognize sponsorship and partnership opportunities to promote Sketch and our community. You’ll also be responding to demo and training requests, connecting community members with potential customers to offer educational opportunities.Finally, the role will include contributing to written, recorded and designed resources to help community organizers more effectively plan events.What we're looking forThis role is right for you if you’re a confident, outgoing and pro-active person who’s excited about coming up with new ideas, and sharing them with new people. The ideal candidate has a background in design and can naturally talk with other designers.Our team works remotely and communicates mostly using text, so you will need to have excellent communication skills and written English, be self-motivated, and comfortable working in a remote position.Essentials
- Experience working in a community manager role or as a community organizer
- Able to work as part of a close-knit team
- Passionate about the design community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good written and spoken English
- Strong networking skills and the confidence to speak to anybody
- Be available to travel and comfortable representing Sketch in a variety of contexts
- An understanding of Sketch (or other graphic design software)
- Can provide a portfolio of past events you've organized.
- Five years experience working in a community manager role or as a community organizer
- Design and marketing skills
- Experience working with merchandise vendors and printers
- Interest or background in user/market research
- Experience working with Mailchimp
- Experience working with Notion.
Even if you're not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.
- Even if you’re not able to tick all of these boxes, we would still love to hear from you.