Remote fedramp Jobs in February 2020
2 Remote fedramp Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Articulate is looking for a Security Engineer to join our team.We’re makers. We build delightful systems and tools that empower our engineering teams to move quickly, safely, and reliably. Join us in building secure e-learning for millions of learners across Rise.com and Articulate 360.We need a special person who thrives in an environment of freedom. You might be our person if you can work largely self-directed from home and have hands-on experience securing cloud platforms.Responsibilities:
- Build and improve on our intrusion detection monitoring to help us get deeper and more actionable threat insight.
- Improve our security posture across our products, AWS infrastructure, and Kubernetes.
- Make recommendations on security best practices and be on the lookout for things we should be doing better.
- Remediate known vulnerabilities using tools like Twistlock, GitHub, and various AWS security services.
- Work with your team to implement changes for compliance purposes (SOC 2, FedRAMP, ISO 27001).
- Contribute to building a healthy culture of shared security responsibility across engineering and the larger organization.
- You have a growth mindset and a deep passion for continuous learning.
- You’ve built or overseen IDS and/or DLP implementation at a previous job and can make informed recommendations to our team based on our needs.
- You have a solid understanding of the AWS security tool landscape and have the know-how to use these tools to address security needs.
- You’re a doer. You’re in your element when writing code or building systems to deal with security concerns.
About ArticulateArticulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 800,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
- You’re skilled in the art of troubleshooting systems. You can grasp both the problem at hand and the historical context of it. You also make smart decisions about how to move forward on a problem and make the system better and more reliable for your team.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
The Federal Project Manager (PM) oversees the performance of individual Federal projects, both internally and externally. The PM will work with Federal Government leadership and internal Boomi/Dell teams to coordinate resources, determine scheduling, and identify risks. This role involves managing technology projects and requires cross-functional collaboration to meet business goals in a complex environment. The candidate is expected to be self-motivated, proactive and solution-oriented. The candidate is also expected to complete projects on time within budget and scope, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor/summarize progress of projects. Finally, the PM will prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project and work directly with clients to ensure successful deliverables.
The Federal Project Manager will oversee projects, implementations and program activities for several Federal customers on a national level. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project manage FedRAMP efforts internally for the Dell Boomi Federal team.
Work with 3rd party auditor and advisors for FedRAMP for implementation of two additional products to proceed through FedRAMP Moderate process
NIST800-171 Compliance for DOD sales
Assist with FedRAMP training creation
- Project manage Federal projects, aligning to Federal reporting requirements and expectations.
Lifecycle Management working closely with Success and Support.
Works closely with Compliance team, and is expected to operate PSO functions along compliance requirements
- Accountable for the execution, management and quality control of client-focused projects from concept to completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and deliverables within the required parameters.
Organizes, coordinates, and directs all program planning and support activities. Develops and documents project parameters including scope, schedule and specifications; creates, updates, and monitors project plans for all projects.
Interacts with program officials regarding program status and issues. Manage stakeholder expectations, including customer inclusion in technical matters, identifying gaps, and resolving impediments.
Contributes to ongoing improvement of processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiencies across departments and project team members.
- Conducts and leads status meetings regularly with customers and internal teams and stakeholders, ensuring thorough communication at all stages of the project.
- Communicates proactively with customers & 3rd party vendors on production recommendations, risks, challenges, and solutions.
Experience working with Federal Customers or knowledge of FedRAMP process
4+ Years of Project Management Experience
5 years of client-facing and internal communication experience
Organized and able to manage a wide range of projects and priorities
Excellent communication, negotiation, and conflict management skills
Local travel to client locations and Boomi sites as required
Ability to receive a Government Top Secret Clearance
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.