Remote customer advocacy Jobs in February 2020
5 Remote customer advocacy Jobs in February 2020Post a job
If you want to have a greater impact in the open source ecosystem by enabling our Customers to use newtechnology to build better software faster - then you should keep reading.We are searching for another great Customer Support Engineer to support our APAC customers. While this is a 100% remote role, we are looking for the Engineer to be based in Singapore.Our CSEs also identify common patterns and/or challenges customers are facing so as to influence the evolution of the product portfolio and best practices. Note - Although this is a 100 % remote role, we expect that travel to customer locations will initially be 35% - 45%.Why this role mattersOur customers are enterprise architects, security officers, developers, DevOps managers. We offer themsubscriptions to valuable software that works. As long as our customers value their investment, theycontinue to renew and expand their deployments. No value = no growth and no renewal.Fortunately, our customers find us easy to work with (as reported via customer sat surveys). They trustSonatype and value their investments, as demonstrated by our 90%+ renewal rate -- one of the highestrenewal rates in the software subscription business. But we choose not to rest on our laurels.If our customers are not optimized, properly deployed, or have compromised rollouts due to their lack oftime, technical know-how/resources, or understanding of best practices - it will inhibit our mutual ability toachieve success and expansion. That is why this role is so important.What our CSEs do
- Coach and educate a set of customers on implementation and usage best practices for the Sonatype Nexus Platform to ensure smooth on boarding, faster adoption, increased footprint, etc.
- Share field insights with your peers in Customer Success as well as our Sales, Product Marketing, and Engineering teams. Provide feedback on how to bring more valuable features to the product based on customer reactions and your hands-on experiences.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience, identifying early warning signals and then working with cross-functional teams to address them
- Act as the voice of the customer - use your insights to help us drive improvements, influence product roadmap, deploy customer advocacy programs, etc.
What we are Looking For
- Ensure customers are SUCCESSFUL and DELIGHTED with Sonatype products and services, not merely satisfied
- Our CSEs have from many different types of backgrounds including DevOps Engineers, Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Solutions Architects. While they paths are different, they all share the following:
- Broad knowledge of modern software development life cycles and the tooling that development organizations use to build applications is important
- Ability to travel 35%
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Well-honed project management and organizational skills
What We Offer
- The desire to build long-term relationships and help our customers be successful
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary package
- Business casual dress
- Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.9
We are 300 employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We’re backed by world class investors including TPG, Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, and HWVP. Learn more at www.sonatype.com.Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know
- Come see why we've won all of these awards
Fastly helps the world’s most popular digital businesses keep pace with their customer expectations by delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences. Businesses trust Fastly to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. Founded in 2011, Fastly powers online destinations including Airbnb, GitHub, Alaska Airlines, Pinterest, Vimeo, The Guardian, and The New York Times.
The worldwide cloud services market is projected to grow rapidly to $236 billion in 2020, according to Forrester, Inc. As more and more businesses move operations to the cloud, Fastly is well positioned to continue increasing CDN, cloud networking and cloud security market share with edge cloud services that reach beyond content delivery.
We’re building a better Internet. Come join us.
Fastly is passionate about helping our customers succeed. If you are a good communicator who enjoys creating relationships and solving problems, we want you.
The Customer Advocate will be an integration between Marketing and Customer Success to create and maintain a network of Fastly customer advocates. This position will create a network of customer advocates who support the Fastly brand and will talk about it to their peers and a broader audience. You will be responsible for being Fastly’s coordination point for customer relationships, working with internal and external stakeholders to balance multiple requests. Success in this role requires collaboration, strong business acumen, and crisp communication.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Success to identify and elevate customer stories
- Track and manage customer marketing approvals. Own maintaining the list of referenceable customers including those who have expressed interest in participating in case studies
- Own communication between sales/marketing and marketing/customers relating to customer approvals for marketing initiatives
- Establish a structured Customer Advocacy Program, including maintaining a resource guide of customer blogs mentioning Fastly
- Through customer interaction, identify trends for common topics. Coordinate with marketing to provide the customer voice into campaigns.
- Create an internal channel and process for consistently sharing customer feedback throughout the company
What We're Looking For
- Experience communicating with customers in a business to business environment
- A bachelor's degree in Business or a related discipline
- A superlative command of written language, brilliant communication skills, high standards for excellence, patience, positivity, drive, holistic thinking, and hands-on creativity
- A passion for streamlining information in an organized and articulate way
- Ability to gracefully give, synthesize, and leverage feedback
- Ability to collaborate with, inspire, support, and influence leaders at all levels, with charisma and an open mind
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent project management skills; proven ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
- Experience managing an inbound request queue and assisting prospects and customers with online chat, email, and phone correspondence.
- Familiarity with the needs of software development and IT operations teams.
- Basic understanding of application lifecycle management including the technology commonly used in application lifecycle management.
- Basic understanding of DevOps practices, including the cultural shift it represents and the benefits to building and shipping software upon adopting those practices.
- Experience in a role that puts customer needs above all else.
- Product demo experience.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Conversational Development.
- Comfortable with frequent client phone calls to explain hard-to-understand concepts and deployment options.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You are obsessed with making customers happy. You know that the slightest trouble in getting started with a product can ruin customer happiness.
- Affinity with software and the software development process
- Passionate about technology and learning more about GitLab
- 3+ years experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred
- An understanding of B2B software, Open Source software, and the developer product space is preferred
- Is your college degree in French foreign politics with a minor in interpretive dance but you’ve been hacking together websites since you were 12? Perfect. We understand that your college degree isn’t the only thing that prepares you as a potential job candidate.
- Be ready to learn how to use GitLab and Git
- Start part-time or full-time depending on situation
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.Remote-Central
Postscript is building the world’s greatest remote organization by modernizing how brands communicate with consumers. We’ve created a best-in-class SMS marketing tool used by thousands of happy ecommerce stores. Backed by Y Combinator and Accomplice VC, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
This new role will own the strategy and execution of marketing communication throughout the customer journey for Postscript prospects and customers. This is ranging from the top-of-funnel awareness on-site to customer advocacy messaging with the ultimate goal of driving user adoption and text messaging best practices - a mix of product and customer marketing.
The perfect hire will be enthusiastic about gathering feedback from customers and understanding exactly what drives results so the right programs are orchestrated across various messaging mediums to customers.
- Refine segmented customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the journey from awareness to onboarding to retention.
- Build a lifecycle touchpoint strategy dedicated to moving prospects through the funnel and post-sale retention across multiple channels (Email, SMS, Push, Website, etc)
- Create positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation for Postscript, while enabling the sales, CS, and self serve teams to distribute that message
- Collaborate with customers to build out new pages, research, case studies, testimonials, quotes, and other content of and for Postscript customers
- Develop a customer advocacy program designed to drive loyalty and foster a community of ambassadors for Postscript
- Help message new features to our user base and improve adoption of existing features
- Own numbers and goals - manage pursuit and optimization of KPIs through A/B testing, measurement and optimization.
- Serve as internal expert on Postscript Product for GTM org
What we’ll love about you
- 3-5+ years experience in customer and product marketing for a software company
- Experience in driving adoption of new features aimed at customers
- Ownership based mindset - you dive in and get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation
- Detailed and organized with the ability to juggle projects, collaborate internally, and hit deadlines
- Mastery of our ideal customer profile and the ability to introduce new Postscript solutions to them
- Strong user of the Postscript platform
- Analytical and numbers driven, but with a sense of what makes compelling/high converting content
What you’ll love about us
- Happy customers who want your product
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business and take mentorship seriously
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks
- Fast-paced, growth focused environment
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
- Pick your own equipment/work set up
If you want to have a greater impact in the open source ecosystem by enabling our customers to use new technology to build better software faster - then you should keep reading. Sonatype is looking for a Product Owner to build and lead our tech touch practice in Customer Experience.What you will do:
- Engage with users via our customer portal at My.Sonatype.com, to ensure they continuously realize value across the Sonatype Nexus platform.
- Enhance Sonatype’s customer advocacy program to engage Sonatype's most successful users, partners, and others throughout the DevSecOps ecosystem
- Design, implement, maintain, and utilize systems and processes to manage relationships with Sonatype customers and users at scale.
- Continuously drive awareness and engagement of self-service resources, while reducing friction for those customers who wish to engage in the Community.
- Facilitate engagement between and amongst users of Sonatype Nexus solutions as well as Sonatype teams across Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Serve as the voice of Sonatype and Customer Success through consistent authorship and engagement of relevant community content.
- Determine, measure, and communicate KPIs for the customer Community.
- This isn't your first rodeo. You have years of direct customer-facing experience (pre or post sale) in the DevSecOps tooling ecosystem.
- You understand the modern SDLC and are able to have technical conversations with our users. Prior experience in software development is a big plus.
- Your communication skills are second-to-none. You have written for a variety of channels like blog posts, forum topics, best practice articles. To top it off, you are able to craft short form copy that generates engagement.
- You set and achieve goals by executing appropriate strategies and tactics. You are comfortable with being held accountable.
- You enjoy working with cross functional teams with a diverse set of stakeholders.