Remote content marketing Jobs in February 2020
7 Remote content marketing Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Respond to customer support inquiries utilizing deep knowledge of the EventGeek platform, user empathy and positive communication
Assist the Customer Success Manager in the development and maintenance of product training articles, videos and resources
Assist the Marketing Director in content development and moderation on a hosted community, social media and content resources
Organize, analyze and help prioritize user feedback for the Product Manager
Acquire and maintain a strong working knowledge of the event technology industry
3+ years experience in a customer-facing success or support role at a b2b technology company
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
High levels of user empathy and drive for self-improvement
Experience in community moderation, social media and content marketing is desirable
Experience in video editing is a bonus
Salary & Benefits
Paid time off
International team retreats
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. We're a truly a global team with a physical footprint in San Francisco, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done. Visit our website, our instagram and our twitter feed to learn more about our company.
A quick product explainer video can be found here.
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2018
- Forbes 2017 - The Cloud 100 - World's best cloud companies
- Great Place to Work Certified 2019
About this Role
As our Head of Growth, you will be accountable for growth, revenue, and profitability of our app. Working with other cross-functional teams, you will develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan to identify and drive activities impacting revenue growth for the company. We've recently adopted a low friction, product-led go-to-market strategy and there are lots of opportunity to orchestrate and automate customer acquisition, expansion, and retention activities. We're looking for someone with both the right experience and enthusiasm to break new ground and help innovate more effective growth strategies with us.
- Develop a strategic customer acquisition and retention roadmap to hit growth targets and maximize long-term ROI
- Plan campaigns from idea to results; owning objectives, tools, team, progress, and reporting
- Own the infrastructure and instrumentation needed for rapid growth; evaluate tools, build models, testing capabilities, KPI dashboards
- Use analytics, customer data, and predictive scoring to identify high-growth customer segments
- Create and qualify leads through initiatives including SEM, content marketing, nurture programs, partner marketing, social media, email campaigns, webinars, and other channels
- Drive continual improvements in lead conversion rates, close rates, and funnel velocity
- Collaborate to build reports and KPI dashboards to provide visibility into marketing spend
- Think creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance; execute experiments to prove your hypotheses
Q&A with the CEO
View some short clips of our CEO Fred Stevens-Smith talking about this role:
- How critical is this role at Rainforest?
- What kind of company do you want to build?
- What is the big opportunity here?
- What is your vision for the product?
- You're passionate about and experienced in growing SaaS products
- You have at least 5 years of growth or demand generation experience, preferably with a low touch, product-led SaaS company
- You've owned KPIs and have been directly responsible for creating and executing plans to drive growth
- You have prior demonstrated experience and comfort working with cross-functional, high velocity Product teams
- You have outstanding analytical skills, with preferably a Technical or MBA degree
- You have experience growing products that sell to developers or other technical audiences
- You've worked at a fast moving startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote, distributed team
How we'll reward you
- Flexible, remote work options
- Generous vacation time
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Professional development, career coaching, and conference attendance
- 3 offsites per year: every ~4 months we arrange an offsite for the whole company to get together so we can get to know our colleagues better and understand what we need to do. The location is ever changing, so you will get to see some new places! Our last offsite was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are intentional about culture, and these are the highest level ways we have come up with to describe how we work and interact.
😇 No BS, No Ego
We are radically candid with each other in every interaction. This means a lack of politics, a lack of showboating, a lack of BS. This also means brevity, clarity of thought, and clarity of communication. We give and take feedback without ego, with the knowledge that we all are operating with good intent. No ego is the check system to balance no BS and keep it kind. No ad-hominem attacks.
🐢 1% better every day
Continuous improvement is what motivates us. We design our product, our organization and our careers to be continually improving. Mistakes are only bad if they are repeated. Experiments are only wasted if they are not learned from.
🛠 Own the journey
We are all owners. We demand that of each other. The journey we own is threefold: our customers’ journey, our tribal journey and our personal journey. Our reason for existence is to nail our customer journey, so that we can scale our tribe’s success.
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We're on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we'll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
Currently looking for:
Content Marketing Manager (Remote)
Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. Good understanding of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other external agency relations
Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
Executive presentations on the program approaches and present the results.
BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
Ability to analyze and report on content and social performance
Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
Postscript is building the world’s greatest remote organization by modernizing how brands communicate with consumers. We’ve created a best-in-class SMS marketing tool used by thousands of happy ecommerce stores. Backed by Y Combinator and Accomplice VC, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
This new role will be the centralized owner of all things content! You’ll be responsible for the brand voice of the company, and must be capable of producing and managing production for a large volume of content and copy on behalf of the entire company.
- Produce content that helps our audience of ecommerce marketers & small business owners learn about the incredible power of SMS marketing
- Own the content calendar, goals, and roadmap
- Work with internal stakeholders to create content, leveraging external freelancers to supplement production efforts as needed
- Create and manage an organizational & production system, keeping all stakeholders up to date throughout the production process
- Collaborate across teams to produce webinar and partner marketing content + collateral
- Help brainstorm & build major content initiatives, like online learning and certification resources, SMS marketing playbooks, etc.
- Measure, analyze, and report the effectiveness of content
- Produce visuals, videos, and copy for blog posts, ads, guides, website pages and more!
- Bring the Postscript voice to life across all channels.
- Work in conjunction with our CS team to develop case studies, testimonials, and more - with the goal of bringing to life our commitment to our merchants.
What we’ll love about you
- 4-6+ years experience in content marketing for a software company and/or startup
- Deep interest in marketing tech and ecommerce
- Ability to deliver engaging, creative content across channels
- Outstanding writer (before anything else!) and a great communicator
- Detailed and organized, with the ability to juggle projects, collaborate internally, and hit deadlines
- Interested in becoming a strong user of the Postscript platform
- Proven history of driving results
- Ability to establish and improve editorial processes and workflows
- Bonus: Basic audio, video, and graphic editing skills
What you’ll love about us
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business and take mentorship seriously
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks
- Fast-paced, growth focused environment
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
- Pick your own equipment/work set up
- Happy customers who want your product
Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastly’s edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, and reliably by processing, serving, and securing our customers’ applications as close to their end-users as possible — at the edge of the internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, and to support agile software development.
Fastly’s customers use our edge cloud platform to ensure concertgoers can buy tickets to the live events they love, travelers can book flights seamlessly and embark on their next great adventure, and sports fans can stream events in real time, across devices. They include many of the world’s most prominent companies, including Spotify, Alaska Airlines, Hulu, The New York Times, and Ticketmaster.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.
Content Marketing Specialist
Fastly’s Content Marketing Team is responsible for advancing Fastly’s story through thoughtfully crafted content for programs and projects across all markets and verticals. As a member of that team, you’ll be responsible for developing high-impact content that supports marketing and sales efforts and ensuring our content efforts run smoothly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling and an eagerness to contribute high-quality, error-free content quickly. There’s lots to learn, so you should be curious as a cat — even if you're a dog person. You’ll thrive in this role if you’re a natural collaborator and multi-tasker, eager to roll up your sleeves and contribute across a myriad of projects and programs. Your primary goals will be driving lead generation, product education, and brand awareness. But of course, you'll be responsible for channeling the coveted Fastly voice across all that you do.
What You'll Do
- Partner with your team to develop, define, and execute content marketing plans, ensuring that activities line up with the overall marketing and product strategy.
- Create content for all channels (email, ads, blog, case studies, events, video).
- Influence and contribute to our editorial calendar, specifically owning the scheduling, staging, and publishing of blog posts.
- Identify gaps and suggest ways to develop missing content.
- Actively communicate with stakeholders; schedule and hold meetings to drive plans and projects to completion.
- Set clear goals and priorities for content production, proactively communicating objectives, results, and trade-offs.
- Function as an in-house content expert and advisor by educating and influencing others on content plans and objectives.
- Ensure integrity of Fastly’s brand narrative (voice, style, tone).
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years in a marketing writing role, preferably related to B2B technology at a fast-paced technology company, or at an agency.
- Meticulous attention to detail with outstanding proofreading, fact-checking, and editing skills.
- Experience partnering with subject matter experts (marketers, product managers, engineers) to develop high-value content. Get a few examples ready.
- Ability to understand target prospect/customer personas and tailor messages for that particular audience — from case studies to landing pages to event collateral, and beyond.
- Can collaborate with design to shape, define, or adapt to the creative direction; provides great care for how copy works with the design.
- Team player with outstanding communication skills and a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines with a propensity for project management and organizational communication.
- Flexibility to work with a distributed team; your partners will be in many time zones.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly’s home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we’re not ‘one size fits all’. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.
We’re always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
SnapEDA is the Internet's first and leading parts library for circuit board design. Each year, over 1 million PCB designers around the world use SnapEDA to design electronics faster, making everything from smartwatches, to drones, and robots. By providing ready-to-use "blueprints" for design, our library shaves days off product development, allowing designers to focus on optimization and innovation.
As a Marketing Engineer at SnapEDA, you'll be responsible for growing awareness of this amazing resource for electronics engineers. Your responsibilities will include generating market awareness, defining positioning and marketing strategy, working on launch campaigns of new features, and driving relationships with partner companies. Also, you'll be managing personnel and coordinating tasks.
-Create ambitious content plans to boost our SEO and social media efforts
-Develop, manage, and execute on our marketing editorial calendar, from social media, to press, to content marketing, tradeshows, advertising, and any other ways to generate awareness
-Create or coordinate content creation as needed (tutorials, blogs, videos, and tweets)
-Create media to accompany content, including images, gifs, quotes, and platform-specific graphics
-Report weekly to celebrate the social and content wins on our team. Communicate the key marketing KPIs using analytics tools (like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.). The ability to comfortability present data and report to the team is important
-Running advertising, based on an understanding of customer lifetime value, and customer acquisition costs
-Manage and grow our bi-weekly newsletter
-Forming win-win partnerships with companies to drive traffic/signups on SnapEDA
-Creating new landing pages
-A/B testing messaging to better convert users
-Engineering degree or other technical degrees. The successful candidate will be both managing and executing content creation, therefore domain knowledge or ability to learn quickly is required
-At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
-Knowledge of Google Analytics
-Good eye and appreciation for thoughtful design
-Ability to think strategically and creatively, juggling several simultaneous tasks
-Organized, self-managing, team player. Working well collaboratively is a must
-Has a firm grasp of social media trends and how each major platform differs
-Knowledge of social analytic tools for measuring the impact of social media program and ROI
-Highly driven and a strong sense of urgency since the candidate will be measured by their ability to grow signups
-Resourceful and tech-savvy
-Located outside the United States
Vivante Health is a disruptive, innovative and life-changing startup, focused on improving health and quality of life for those with invisible, stigmatizing and isolating chronic conditions. We are starting with a focus on digestive disorders (GIThrive®), using real human interaction and scalable technologies (along with patented devices) to provide an invaluable 24/7/365 Care Team (Registered Dietitian and care advocate “Health Sherpa” supported by experts in pharmacy and behavioral health) to a population that badly needs resources and help. Over 70 Million people in the US have digestive disorders, which is double the number of people living with diabetes. We are the first and only company providing coordinated care for digestive health. We are not only improving the health of millions of Americans, but we are also GREATLY reducing the cost of care for those with gut issues.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking a Content Strategist that is well versed in all things content—creation, curation, distribution, and amplification—brand consistency, storytelling, and audience engagement. We’re looking for a combination strategist/writer/editor who can leverage our brand identity, vision, and culture to grow our audience and amplify our lead-gen efforts. As a marketing leader focused on tech branding, messaging and creative development, with a strong bias toward action, you’ll develop omni-channel content in multiple media to support our strategic direction and revenue objectives.
The ideal candidate must have 3-5+ years of relevant B2B work experience in strategizing, writing, and editing high-quality content as well as previous experience managing email campaigns, blog, newsletter, content calendars, and social media accounts.
This position will report directly to the Head of Growth.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Create and execute a content strategy built towards new B2B lead-gen
Work to develop content geared toward nurturing leads and educating prospects
Work closely with cross-functional internal teams and subject matters experts to create, improve, and maintain content to achieve business goals and raise brand awareness and relevancy in the digital and social media space
Manage a content review and governance process to improve quality and consistency of content
Analyze the success of content-based marketing campaigns across multiple channels
Be willing to wear multiple hats, when needed (in other words, be a strong team player) – versatility is a must
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record of sales and revenue generation. Must be comfortable with generating new opportunities and prospecting and have the confidence to present and then execute on sales efforts.
Minimum of BA/BS degree from an accredited university
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related coursework
Minimum of 5 years marketing experience, and at least 2 in SAAS focused on Healthcare.
Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills; ensure accuracy/quality of prepared materials
Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, ongoing projects; adhere to established timelines and commitments
Self-starter who thrives in team environments
Experience with an email automation platform like Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Keap
Bonus points if you’ve worked in B2B digital health marketing
Major bonus points if you’ve worked in the employer-sponsored health benefits space
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to: [email protected]
This job description is not intended to be complete or limiting. The role will require a proactive and flexible approach to manage tasks. Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.