Remote content creation Jobs in April 2020
5 Remote content creation Jobs in April 2020Post a job
🔥 NEW: -50% on Remotive Community Memberships during COVID 19.Remotive Slack Community
BEE (https://beefree.io) - MailUp Group’s Business Unit that develops and markets a popular drag-&-drop email builder - is looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join the team in North America.
As a Customer Support Engineer, reporting directly to the Support & Community Manager of the business unit, your role will be to help in the adoption and use of BEE Plugin, the embeddable version of our email editor. Over 500 software companies around the world have already decided to license and embed BEE instead of developing their own drag-n-drop editor because by doing so they save time, money, and all the complexity of creating & managing a new product.
Your core responsibilities will be:
Assist prospects in the discovery of BEE Plugin features, at a technical level.
Help new customers in the implementation of the editor within their SaaS application.
Support existing customers when their support requests are escalated to you.
Help the development team by performing technical troubleshooting on those escalated tickets.
You will carry them out by:
Becoming an expert user of BEE Plugin, the embeddable version of the BEE editor.
Becoming very familiar with the sample code that prospects use to build Proof Of Concepts with BEE Plugin, and contribute to the code base, whenever able to do so.
Becoming intimately familiar with - and a contributor to - BEE Plugin technical documentation, which helps prospects understand the potential of the product & build prototypes with it, and helps customers implement the software in their SaaS applications.
Identifying and troubleshooting issues that prospects and new customers are reporting while integrating BEE Plugin, resolving as many as you can on your own, and escalating them when needed to the engineering team as bugs, or to the product team as product feedback.
Interact with prospects and customers remotely through a variety of channels used by the company, which include: phone calls, video calls, Slack chats, support tickets (Zendesk), threads in the Community portion of our Web site, questions posted to the technical documentation site, and more.
Collaborating with the Sales, Support, Development & Product teams to deliver a user experience to our prospects and customers that’s as seamless as possible.
Providing the product and engineering team with continuous feedback, which includes opening detailed bug reports in the bug tracking system (JIRA).
What we offer
BEE stands for "Best Email Editor" and that's the original, ambitious goal chosen for this project. Made with lots of passion between the United States and Italy, BEE is becoming a standard for digital content creation, starting with emails (“beautiful emails, fast”, is one of our tag lines). The editor is used by hundreds of thousands of people every month at beefree.io and embedded in over 600 SaaS applications.
When you join our company, you can expect:
Full time work in a fast growing, exciting project with worldwide recognition as a market-leader in our industry.
A dynamic team, geographically dispersed (Italy, USA), working with a startup mindset.
Flexibility: trust is one of our values and we strongly believe in results and in the continuous feedback culture.
Yearly team retreat, often in Italy (in 2019 the BEE team retreat was here).
Many opportunities for professional development through your daily exposure to marketing-leading products, and also through access to online training resources (free, unlimited course subscription to Udemy) and offline events (attendance to conferences, etc.).
Competitive salary plus incentive-based compensation.
Health insurance benefits;
401K plan with employer matching;
Commuter benefits, and many other benefits.
The legal name of the BEE business unit is MailUp, Inc., a Delaware corporation that is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MailUp SPA (MailUp Group’s head legal entity). MailUp, Inc. is headquartered in Oakland, California.
What we are looking for
Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
3+ years of experience as a full-stack Web developer.
2+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role: technical support, product support, training, etc.
Outstanding communication skills: you love interacting with both customers & team members, in writing or in person/video call.
Outstanding writing skills: you enjoy explaining things to people in writing, providing examples, how-to’s, and ensuring that the message gets across.
Troubleshooting skills: you enjoy finding the cause behind a specific problem, explaining it to others, and working with others to help find a solution.
Organizational skills: you like working independently and are able to organize your activities without supervision.
Experience with customer support software like Zendesk is a plus.
Experience with B2B SaaS is a major plus.
Location & Travel
North America (US or Canada). We have an office in Oakland, CA, but you can work remotely as well.
If you work remotely, we may ask you to join us in Oakland (or another location) for in-person sessions from time to time.
Some travel may be required to help at our booth when we sponsor a conference.
Some travel will be required for our yearly team retreat. Between travel and meeting time, the retreat typically requires about a week of your time. We will provide ample notice so that you can plan for it.
At Piktochart, we strive to make our users’ day. We advocate happiness and delight, and we want you to be a part of our team to help make users happy! This is not a typical Customer Support role where you’re answering tickets and phone calls only. As a SAAS product, we conduct conversations with our users, analyze them and channel the feedback back to the product and the company so that we’re truly building customer-centric and forward products! If you care about helping users and making an impact in the visual communication space, please apply.
Your mission :
- Help incoming customer conversations to ensure they have the best experience possible (teammates tend to help 60+ customers/send minimum 80+ emails and 10 chats per day) and adhering to our QA standards and company policies.
- Provide excellence customer experience with a high productivity level, quick first response time and short average handle time.
- Building relationships and engaging customers by going the extra mile to provide the best possible response.
- Identifying the customers' needs, clarify information, research each issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives, while providing the best value and empathy towards the user.
- Gather valuable customer feedback by conducting short user interviews, understanding customer pain points and forward to the Product Team.
- Perform logical troubleshooting. Accurately document troubleshooting steps for developers to troubleshoot and confirm resolution of reported issues.
- Writing documentation to help users help themselves (all the documentation on our Help Center is written and maintained by our Support Team).
- Contribute towards the improvement of Piktochart’s support system through ad-hoc projects such as revamping the FAQ section, revising tags, updating Customer Playbook etc.
- Receptive to giving and receiving candid feedback in order to improve individual and team goals
- An outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- A high degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- A resourceful, quick and agile learner, quick-thinking and empathetic attitude.
- Adapt to quickly to changing priorities and customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and incoming requests accordingly.
- Ability to analyze the situation and make the best possible decision to resolve problems, typically related to assigned workload.
- A flexible mindset towards 24x7 operations (Shift work may be required).
- Clear and efficient communication including an out-of-this-world level of friendliness, politeness, patience, and professionalism. You do whatever it takes to delight customers!
- Being able to work autonomously.
- 1-3 years of experience in Media/Tech supporting SaaS Applications.
Nice to have :
- Some experience working within tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Writing/web content creation experience (a plus).
Who are we?
- 8:00pm-4:00am (GMT +8)
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 15 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.
SnapEDA is the Internet's first and leading parts library for circuit board design. Each year, over 1 million PCB designers around the world use SnapEDA to design electronics faster, making everything from smartwatches, to drones, and robots. By providing ready-to-use "blueprints" for design, our library shaves days off product development, allowing designers to focus on optimization and innovation.
As a Marketing Engineer at SnapEDA, you'll be responsible for growing awareness of this amazing resource for electronics engineers. Your responsibilities will include generating market awareness, defining positioning and marketing strategy, working on launch campaigns of new features, and driving relationships with partner companies. Also, you'll be managing personnel and coordinating tasks.
- Create ambitious content plans to boost our SEO and social media efforts
- Develop, manage, and execute on our marketing editorial calendar, from social media, to press, to content marketing, tradeshows, advertising, and any other ways to generate awareness
- Create or coordinate content creation as needed (tutorials, blogs, videos, and tweets)
- Create media to accompany content, including images, gifs, quotes, and platform-specific graphics
- Report weekly to celebrate the social and content wins on our team. Communicate the key marketing KPIs using analytics tools (like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.). The ability to comfortability present data and report to the team is important
- Running advertising, based on an understanding of customer lifetime value, and customer acquisition costs
- Manage and grow our bi-weekly newsletter
- Forming win-win partnerships with companies to drive traffic/signups on SnapEDA
- Creating new landing pages
- A/B testing messaging to better convert users
- Engineering degree or other technical degrees. The successful candidate will be both managing and executing content creation, therefore domain knowledge or ability to learn quickly is required
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good eye and appreciation for thoughtful design
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, juggling several simultaneous tasks
- Organized, self-managing, team player. Working well collaboratively is a must
- Has a firm grasp of social media trends and how each major platform differs
- Knowledge of social analytic tools for measuring the impact of social media program and ROI
- Highly driven and a strong sense of urgency since the candidate will be measured by their ability to grow signups
- Resourceful and tech-savvy
- Located outside the United States
Scopic Software is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team of 240 professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for proactive, creative self-starter that requires limited guidance but welcomes input. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for our and our clients' software services and products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms to mobile and desktop applications.
- Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads),
- Client software product marketing research and planning, liaising with clients,
- Strategy, creation, and launch of Google Ads campaigns,
- Social media strategies, posting and advertising,
- Media and influencer outreach efforts,
- Email marketing campaigns,
- Working with marketing automation platforms,
- Launching and leading marketing initiatives and campaigns,
- Reporting on marketing activities.
- Lead generation activities for the company and the clients
- Recruitment marketing
The selected candidate will work on several products/projects at the same time, so the ability to multi-task is crucial. Projects vary in terms of domain, platform, life stage and other specifics, requiring flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly.
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
- Native or near-native English skills both written and verbal
- Copywriting experience (preferably writing to sell, content creation, and some technical writing)
- Knowledge of lead generation through marketing activities
- Experience in creating drip campaigns and using related software (e.g. MailChimp or SendGrid)
- Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
- Knowledge of marketing automation processes would be a plus
- Published writing samples
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take leadership initiative, and report on progress
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Work with clients in a variety of areas – medical, finance, fitness, manufacturing, etc.
- Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Salaried or hourly positions
- Well-established internal procedures, documented processes, internal tools
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- Open communication to all levels of the company
- Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. This is a remote, part-time position with the potential to evolve into full-time. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Do you love sharing your knowledge of web development with others?
Do you want to help bring opportunities in the tech industry within reach of diverse job-seekers?
Do you want to help build confidence in students and inspire aspiring professionals?
We’re looking for developers like you to join our community of educators and craft online courses for future developers.
At OpenClassrooms, our mission is to make education accessible. This means showing people across the globe that they too can qualify for an in-demand job if they have the drive to learn and the support they need.
That is where you come in! With the ongoing collaboration of our education team you will:
- design a skills-based online course,
- write course content,
- create coding practice exercises,
- record screencast demonstration videos,
- and work with our video team in Paris to shoot a series of short, face-to-camera instructional videos.
The work is flexible and can be done on a freelance basis from anywhere.
Above all, it’s rewarding! You’ll make a difference in your field by helping make tech a more inclusive industry.
If you’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and experience with the developers of tomorrow, then apply now to make an impact.
Who are you?
- You can write professional content in English and present concepts clearly to a camera.
- You are looking to take your skills to the next level by building engaging learning experiences for future web developers.
- You love the idea of sharing the tips and tricks you’ve acquired and influencing a diverse population of learners.
- You are a Java Developer.
- You have experience with at least one of the following tools or activities:
- Using Docker
- Using NoSQL
What do we offer?
- A freelance contract for the creation of one or more courses.
- Constructive guidance and feedback from dedicated instructional designers.
- An opportunity to collaborate from any location for much of the course creation process.
- A warm welcome to our Paris office and studio for a media training and your video shoot.
Do other opportunities at OpenClassrooms fit your profile?
Consider becoming an OpenClassrooms mentor! Both our teachers and our mentors rely on their experience in the field to help our students grow as professionals, so don't hesitate to apply for both opportunities! While our teachers are involved in content creation, it's our mentors who provide direct support to students. Follow this link to learn more about mentorship and apply for that role.
We strongly value individuals at OpenClassrooms, and we particularly welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you're the right person, please do apply anyway - we'd love to hear from you. :)
Who are you?
- You can write professional content in English and present concepts clearly to a camera.
- You have experience or an interest in mentoring, tutoring, teaching, or creating tutorials.
- You are a Java Developer.
- You have experience on multiple projects with at least one of the following tools or activities:
Please include a cover letter and a writing sample (if you have an article, essay, or link to a blog post that you can share, that's perfect; otherwise please include a paragraph explaining a concept related to one of the course subjects listed above).
Please also indicate which topic(s) from the list above match your experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!