Work Remotely at carsales
Got Drive? You'll fit right in
We are looking for an data project coordinator to support the development and deployment of business concepts for the Australian Automotive Industry – enabling our Dealer Partners to keep pace with the rapidly evolving consumer.
This is a great opportunity for someone to step up into a game changing role and help us to shape and coordinate important analysis and insights for the broader Carsales business and the industries we work with – Automotive and CIL (Corporate, Industry and Leisure).
This role will be best suited to an Administrator looking to take the next step to further develop their project management skills in a coordinator role working in a dynamic, agile environment.
What’s on offer
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers, including an extra five days of 'Leave Up Your Sleeve' upon return to work.
- Two weeks paid secondary caregivers leave, with the option to access two weeks of your sick/carers leave on top of this.
- We also have regular Hackathons, lots of training and development opportunities and we care about our employee’s wellbeing and regularly offer lunchtime, yoga, meditation and HIIT classes.
- Support of a highly engaged, high-performing team. We have incredible talent in carsales that you will learn from.
- ASX 100 Listed Technology company growing globally with Australian based exec team.
- We are always looking for the best way to solve problems and open to hearing your ideas!
Working remotely at carsales? We could use your help!
Please help us improve by sharing more with us via
this form - thanks!
Remote Jobs at carsales
live remote job at carsales