Remote chinese Jobs in February 2020
3 Remote chinese Jobs in February 2020Post a job
NOTE: This position is to be performed by Gamers only.
In this position, you will get unique insights into some of the most influential companies currently operating in the gaming and gaming hardware industries. This job is not only about helping gamers who enjoy the same games as you do, it is also about understanding the whole gaming support system.
The scope of this position is simple. You will be working on behalf of one of our clients to provide player & customer support for a variety of games, genres, and gaming hardware brands. From Sports games to Shooters, Strategy, all the way to Action-RPGs, and even gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets: you will be contacted by gamers via chat and email in order to troubleshoot any problems they might have with their games and products. Needless to say, you will receive a top-notch training to be able to respond to any question you may get.
- You can write excellent Simplified Chinese
- You speak English at a nearly native level.
- You are available to work part-time or full-time and in a fixed schedule
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, or an Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory, with a 64-bit windows version or MacOS.
- An i3 processor (2,4 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world
- No time wasted commuting between home and work
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues
f2pool has built the world’s leading cryptocurrency mining pool serving in more than 100 countries. With support for more than 40 proof-of-work cryptocurrencies, and as a top 3 mining pool operator for 20 of these networks, we have played a major part in securing blockchain infrastructure and educating the global community about cryptocurrency mining. We are looking for a graphic designer that is skilled both in the design of marketing materials and user interface designs to help us build the world's best brand and product for PoW and PoS mining. At first most of the work would be related to marketing events and social media campaigns, later we will work on the redesign of our mining pool for the worldwide audience.
Locations We are a distributed team with offices in Seoul, Beijing, Shenzhen and Bangkok. So you can choose to work in one of these cities or work with us remotely.
About the Role
- Develop concepts and designs for digital and social media marketing, occasionally print designs.
- Work with developers and product team on user interface designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the design process from ideation to final execution.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, ideas, and layouts.
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from others.
- Care deeply about the quality of work with a desire for improvement.
- Execute consistent designs aligned with existing style guides.
- Collaborate with video editors, marketing managers, and other designers.
- Build and maintain design standards and brand guides.
- Work both on graphic designs with marketing team and on user interface designs with product team.
- 4+ years of working experience as a graphic designer or user interface designer.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Highly proficient in digital product design and user interface design in Sketch.
- Great communication skills in English (written and verbal )
- Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, social, design, and technology.
- Team player and with a proactive work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details.
- Be interested and motivated to learn and grow.
Nice If You Also Have
- Knowledge of user experience design, psychology and related fields.
- Ability to make simple Illustrations.
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge and basic coding skills.
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Knowledge of Chinese, Korean or any other languages.
- Previous experience of working in remote companies or with remote teams.
We're excited to see your resume along with your portfolio
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We're on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we'll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
Currently looking for:
Asian Business Development Specialist (Remote)
This position will be responsible for acquiring Asian Institutional and Hedge Fund-like clients to Bitfinex and to have them trade on the exchange and through the OTC Desk.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Trading/sales experience in financial services/platforms
- Previous experience dealing with Institutional/Hedge funds
- Good knowledge of the crypto space and being able to understand its dynamics
- Working in an Asian timezone