Remote brightscript Jobs in February 2020
1 Remote brightscript Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Lead engineer for OTT/Connected Devices applications (AppleTV, FireTV, Roku, Xbox)
- Experience building apps on living room streaming-media devices like the Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation etc.
- Experience with Roku BrightScript a plus
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineering leadership to create best-of-class, delightful TV-watching experiences.
- Collaborate with other developers to deliver a modern OTT client to Roku, Xbox, Fire TV, PlayStation, and other streaming-media devices.
- Strong programming language and scripting skills.
- A solid understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- Work samples demonstrating experience in building great user interfaces
- Independence and an eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Experience in building SVOD products a big plus - streaming technology, video players, video encoding and integrating platforms such as Brightcove, Kaltura, AWS Elastic Transcoding, Mux, Fastly, Panthera, etc.
- Experience in building SaaS and digital subscription payment solutions such as Stripe and Recurly
- Working knowledge of third party analytics libraries like Google Analytics, MixPanel, Conviva and Mux
- Experience with CI/CD and Cloud DevOps tools such as Travis, CircleCI and GitLab, CodeDeploy, Serverless, Terraform and VS App Center
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment (Scrum) is a must
- Design and implement new features with our Product Team
- Participate in the deployment of various cloud-based technologies needed to implement projects
- Mentor junior developers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
BA/BS in Computer Science or Art Design or equivalent professional experience.
8+ years overall experience in software engineering
5+ years’ experience developing high traffic consumer-facing applications/platforms.
12 Factor application principles