Remote adobe xd Jobs in February 2020
2 Remote adobe xd Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate on Sketch and additional design tool files. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Shopify, Cisco, Intuit, Spotify, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is headquartered in San Francisco but many of our teams and roles are remote-first (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!We are seeking a self-motivated, relationship-driven, design enthusiast to play an important role in providing hands-on client education and evangelize Abstract to design teams. As a Design Advocate, you are an Abstract product expert and customer champion. You will work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to create meaningful relationships with design and product teams as well as other stakeholders in order to educate, nurture, and grow their adoption of Abstract. In addition, you will work closely with Design, Product, and Engineering to provide input into product direction based on customer feedback.What You'll Do:Grow and Educate Abstract’s Customer BaseWe want the world to not only know about Abstract but to be successful using Abstract. One of the best ways to do this is through education. You will be responsible for understanding the customer’s pain points and challenges as well as ensuring design teams are guided and enabled to overcome those challenges through the adoption of Abstract. This includes performing such tasks as:
Help Improve the Abstract Product OfferingAs the customer champion, you will often be called upon to help with Abstract’s more strategic customers or those who are experiencing issues and need high-touch assistance. Given your close relationship built with Abstract customers, you will play a key role in providing input to the product and engineering teams. This includes performing such tasks as:
- Best Practices Sessions: Virtual or on-site consultative sessions to fully understand customer’s design workflows and challenges. Then presenting recommended approaches for implementing Abstract and how to best utilize its features.
- Product Demos: Demonstrate the value of Abstract’s customized features by providing hands on overviews of the product and various user scenarios.
- Webinars and Training Sessions: Drafting, creating and presenting, virtual or on-site training seminars of Abstract’s core features.
- Blogs and Support Articles: Create and publish guides on Abstract best practices and how to’s in order to scale the dissemination of product knowledge and foster adoption.
- Speaking Engagements and Meet-ups: As a product expert, you may be called upon to represent Abstract as a conference or meet-up speaker or attendee.
Please note this role will require up to 20% travelWhat You'll Bring:
- Sharing Customer Insights: Consistently document customer feedback—good and bad—and synthesize these findings into clear insights, which you will present in regular meetings with Design, Product and Engineering.
- Assisting with Early Access Programs: By understanding the needs of our customers and having good relationships with customer advocates, you will be responsible for identifying teams as potential Early Access testers for specific features, monitor and manage feedback , facilitate design reviews with Early Access teams, as well as synthesize and share feedback with Design and Engineering.
Benefits/PerksAt Abstract, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing. We offer healthcare coverage, including dental, vision, and life insurance (some plans are offered at no costs for employees). We offer 10 weeks parental leave, flexible paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.Additional perks include:
- Passion for Design Systems and Design Ops
- Desire and ability to frequently present and engage with audiences of all sizes
- Experience in educating, consulting or selling to design or technical teams
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD as well as Sketch, Illustrator and other common design tools
- Commitment to initiating a project, delegating as needed and following through to completion
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working within a remote team environment
- Ability to coordinate communication across various internal departments including Sales, Support, Design, Product and Engineering teams
- Experience collecting feedback, managing requests and resolving issues
- Collaborative and consultative in nature and a positive team player
To help employees plan for the future, we're able to offer competitive pay and retirement/401(k).We are a distributed team and we are able to offer US-based remote employment for most roles. We offer travel opportunities for company meetings, team meet-ups, and the occasional conference.NotesIn compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; Elastic Projects will not sponsor applicants for work visas.As part of our security protocols, offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
- Dependent care and Health care FSA
- Commuter benefits (SF office employees only)
- Employee-Paid Pet Insurance Options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to Financial Advisors
- Wellness Stipend
strongDM is a customer-first company that has a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
We built a technical product for technical buyers who have a high bar and low tolerance for sales spin. Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
Customers trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As it says above :) Product is one of the three fundamental tenets of the strongDM business. It needs to work: seamlessly, effectively, and confidently. It’s written by engineers, for engineers. It’s outrageously difficult to build and yet must be the polar opposite to use.
Welcome to the Product Design at strongDM! You’ll work with the Technical Account Management, Engineering and Support Teams (+ a Product Manager!) to define problems & goals, map user flows, create prototypes, and launch new features and products. You’ll be designing elegant interactions to manage a complex technical platform for technical users -- no easy feat. :)
Have a strong sense of ownership -- you’ll be our only Product Designer so if you can’t handle it, no one can
3-8 years of experience with end-to-end product design
Experience designing for business and developer-focused products
Can solve complex problems with the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions
Able to quickly identify user patterns of behaviors and can leverage them to make a seamless experience
Can think in terms of large systems but also zoom into smaller features -- no detail is lost on you but you won’t get stuck in the weeds
Fluent with a design tool like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or Invision
Have cross-platform design experience (Web, android, iOS, emails)
Extremely competitive benefits, including:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
401k, HSA, FSA, short / long-term disability, 3 month parental leave
3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
Equity in a fast-growing startup
No travel required
TO APPLY: email [email protected]; Attn: Product Designer